Underground Dealing RUTHLESS Boss - Missing The Master (12)

The maids and servants tremble under the cold pressure exuding from the seat above but they thought the boy is just a toy for the man! Did the master actually fell in love with that young man?

Thinking of the youngster, his head throbs. Zhang ChenLi also doesn't know why he's so pressed about this. He doesn't have thaat deep of a feeling for the young man yet but he really can't say no when he's met with the man's clear eyes. 

Ding!

His closed eyes open, there's a new request on his friend tab. Looking at the rabbit dewy eyes, its lopped ears flowing down along the small, chubby body looking cute and warm. The ghost in his heart accepts the friend request then a small message pops up.

"Dare to run after you've eaten, see how I'll deal with you!"

Then an image of a huffing Q version of a popular villain in a drama that's been going around lately. The villain with long black hair is stopping the ground with its little face pouting in anger looking funny yet adorable. 

His eyes soften, the anger in his heart dissipates as he chuckles. His finger clicks on the keyboard replying to the fried rabbit. 

"Who?"

One cold word.

Rong Qiu Yue looks at this reply, his body lies on his stomach on a firm soft mattress in the hotel. His hair shook as he kicks the bed in anger.

"Damn! Don't know this master!"

The rabbit sleeping on the pillow, its ears shook as it looks at the angry master then back to sleep. This is the same rabbit on his icon.

Rong Qiu Yue scratches his hair in annoyance. Tying and deleting, in the end he fell asleep.

'Did he fry that boy too much? How come there's no reply?'

In the end, Zhang ChenLi suppresses his urge and sends the servants back after a light punishment. The boy probably needs some time alone, forget it. After what had happened, he's still not sure if Feng Yue really changes. 

Waking up, Rong Qiu Yue checks the original owner's account and turns silent. He finally understands the feeling of having nothing. No wonder his junior brothers and sisters always complain. Because his master always gives him many treasures and spirit stones, his bag is full of stuffs, and he rarely has to worry about other things beside to practice. Thinking of his master, his heart feels like it's been slashed. It hurts. 

"Master..."

The rabbit heard this, open its black eyes. A hint of redness flash then it runs to the boy's side, jumps on the soft lap and rubs lovingly. Rong Qiu Yue presses down the desire to cry as he tries to pull a smile, his fingers playing with the soft fur of the rabbit.

Because everything is flashing, he barely has time to think only revenge in his heart but since he's always with the man, he barely has time to think about other stuff because that man's lust is always close to a full percent seeing him.

"DOG."

He cusses, the rabbit's ears shook.