Underground Dealing RUTHLESS BOSS - Drinking (6)

Zhang ChenLi, together with Xi ChangChang, is shown to a private room. Once the order is taken, Xi ChangChang turns to look at the man of her life. The man is dressed with a dull gray suit but puts on this person, rather than giving the impression of being boring, he makes the clothes shine. Added with the overbearing and cold temperament of this man, it is a charm full of masculinity making every women even men swoon over and lose their balance. Feeling weak in the knees. Thinking that they had developed their feelings for each other, Xi ChangChang is overwhelmed. Amazed, stunned then happy, excited. Peeping and peeking, her cheeks turned bright red.

Out of the corner of his eyes, Zhang ChenLi notices this. He turns and asks.

"What's wrong? Why is your face red?"

Xi ChangChang hurriedly shakes her head, even more embarrassed.

Only towards her is this person warm and gentle.

Her finger curls up, reaching over to hold the man's hand.

Zhang ChenLi gives no reaction, letting her hold his hand.

Xi ChangChang is joyful, her eyes lit up like the bright sky. Those blue eyes reflect only the man's figure. Her heartbeat faster, louder.

"ChenLi..."

Her voice was soft and waxy, calling out to the man she loved. Zhang ChenLi responds.

"We-We are together right?"

Although they had just established their emotions upright, she still feels it's a dream so can't help but ask again.

At this time, the boy's face flash in his head. Zhang ChenLi is stunned, quickly push down that thought. Replied.

"Well."

At this time, Rong QiuYue is relishing his meal. Happily eating dish after dish.

"The mission."

021 coldly reminds.

Rong QiuYue cruelly unmutes the system, continuing to chew and savor.

"I love sweet and sour pork! The meat is so tender and soft! Um, so good! And this rice! So fragrant. Even the fish is salty but just right! Ao, ao, ao!!!"

His mind is full of the dishes scattered on the table. Hehe, all mine!

A phone call rang out but the person stuffed with meat ignores it.

Zhang ChenLi looks at the missed call, his brows furrowing.

Is the little guy making trouble again?

He completely forgot their last time together was after the affairs from the night before.

"Did something happen at the company?"

"No."

The answer was a bit chilly, causing Xi ChangChang to be surprised.

"Are you finished? Let's go."

"Um."

Xi ChangChang throws it to the back of her mind after hearing the man's voice back to usual.

It's just after they pass a certain box, the man beside her pauses. She looks, questioningly but Zhang ChenLi just say.

"Go back first. I remember there's something I have to do."

"But you..."

"It's okay. Uncle Lan can come back to get me after dropping you off."

"Okay, take care."

Seeing the serious look, Xi ChangChang aquseise. Walking away, she can't help turning around. She saw the man took out the phone again, soon after he directly opened the box's door they stopped at. Then the door closes.

A friend? A business partner?

"Miss Xi."

Her thoughts are pulled back. Not realising she had returned to the car.

"Thank you, Uncle."

Uncle Lan responds, then the car drives away. Xi ChangChang walks into the building.

Zhang ChenLi has a headache.

"Why didn't you answer the calls?"

He walks over, pulls a chair beside the young man. It takes a minute for the person to realise someone had come in. Looking at the man with dazed, misty eyes then the eyes seem to come back to reality. It's just that there are tears forming around.

"Why are you here?"

Zhang ChenLi opens his mouth but the young man answers quickly himself.

"Forget it."

Lifting the cup again, he gulps all the liquid away. Zhang ChenLi knows this is red wine from the aroma. Pinching his brows.

Is the small guy drunk?

Sure enough, Rong QiuYue gives him an answer almost right away.