Underground Dealing RUTHLESS Boss - Eaten and wipe clean (11)

The next morning, Rong Qiu Yue wakes up to a sore body everywhere, his throat hoarse and raspy. His eyelids flutter groggily, hands palming the opposite side of the bed only to find it cold. His mind spins, mouth angry blaming.

"Eat and wipe clean and now it's gone! Scumbag!"

Although the sounds are soft and small, barely audible his mind already rush hundreds of curse words for the man who ate him and left him alone the next day. The more he thinks about it, the more he's aggrieved, and tears threaten to fall down on his pale bitten cheeks, still with tooth marks from last night endeavors. Looking at the tooth marks bitten, it can be seen that the strength is leveled however the skin is fair and soft, how can it withstand such an impact from the ferocious beast thus leaving a bluish yet charming stains on the red bitten part on that fair face.

Trying to lift himself up with the pillows behind for support, his eyes turn around the phoenix flash and soon the tears that threaten to fell makes the eyes all watery dropping sobbingly pitifully on the bed making a wet stain. Whoever looks at it would feel distress and wants to do anything to make the young man stop crying even as going as far as to capturing the moon and stars just for the phoenix eyes to turn to them and smile crookedly.

Lifting a hand to cover the face, trying to stop the tears but how could he not? When thinking of the torturous night yet filled with pleasure and shame, the man treats him so generously at night, but he became a scumbag the next day. What is this?! Deceiving his virgin feelings!

"Hic, hic..."

Soon the cries turn into hiccups, the eyes redden with lips purse and bitten into strange shapes. Finally, he cries himself to sleep. Muttering under his breath about how awful the man is, the eyes begin to close and soon snoring sounds in the soft, quiet bedroom.

The man who finishes all his work, finally has time to check the monitoring in his bed only to see the previous recording, his face turns distressed, heartbroken and angry at himself. Because something happens at the company today and he promises to accompany Xi ChangChang, he has to quickly solves today's work so he can come back and accompany the young baby. Although he has the maids and servants to help check the young man, he's still nervous and worried. So, he spent the entire morning cramped with work, finally having time for lunch break. He decides to check up on the little guy if he's asleep yet and finds this, Zhang ChenLi quickly stood up and walks to the door, ready to find and coax the little baby.

He doesn't believe a house full of people can't even hear the guy crying loudly until hiccupping and they don't report to him quickly! Looking for him to have them replace?! OKAY! GOOD GOOD...!!!

Actually, this can't be blamed. After all Zhang ChenLi's house has good sou d insulation thus most sounds from his room won't be heard outside making it easier for those people not to hear the indescribable picture of what he is doing privately.

But now the man is fuming, having forgotten about the good soundproof installed in the house.

In the original plot line, Zhang ChenLi after having met Xi ChangChang was like awoken to a new spirit, the man is ferocious and constantly under the temptations on lust whenever he looks at the heroine thus the two has done it here and there everywhere in the mansion and even outside if they could.

There was one time, where Zhang ChenLi saw Xi ChangChang in a purple black lingerie underneath prepared for him on his birthday, the two experiences lots of fun and the heroine almost has pregnancy scares after. Although they had always done it safe, this time shows just how affected the hero is.

After Rong QiuYue wakes up eye swollen, he decisively packs his bad and leave this house! Leave him alone then he won't come back even if the man begs, humph~

So, when Zhang ChenLi comes rushing back after rejecting Xi ChangChang for the lunch proposal, he looks at the empty bedroom and his eyes gloomy and dark.

Author has something to say: I want to read meat between the og!ZCL and og!XCC about how they went on and on haha~ What to do, will you read?