Underground Dealing RUTHLESS BOSS - The BOSS lives a miserable life (3)

Zhang Min has been born ill and unhealthy but that doesn't stop his sunny and childish cute attitude, making everybody around him loves and adore this named heir. Even the cold hearted young Zhang ChenLi has a good impression of this half brother of his. Once he turn 13, Zhang ChenLi came across a document about how his mother died under the old man's hands but rather than hatred and aggriviedness, the young ChenLi felt nothing of the sort. Rather emptiness and lifeless. At that time, Zhang Min is the light that shines on his dark secluded world. The two has a good relationship but the old head is not happy to see that. Regardless of the compains, he threw ChenLi to the Prison island where rebels are located. Zhang ChenLi has gone through experiences after experiences, killing and sharpening his senses to work hard, hoping he can leave this ugly place quickly so he can get back and see his sunshine Zhang Min. Living in the Prison Island, Zhang ChenLi's temperament turns colder and gloomier but that doesn't stop him from learning unexpected news. It turns out this toss and turn is all Zhang Min's handiwork! Seeing how talented he is back then, the brother tries to invade his heart and by the time he even undeestands it, Zhang Min smashes this heart of his into pieces. Zhang ChenLi silently pieces them back and it frozes into stone, rather than blame Zhang Min, the sunshine in his life. Zhang ChenLi, 21, gathers power under his own tuteleg and counterattack against the previous power. Finally, gaining a foothold of the Zhang, he starts building and rising the business until the name Zhang is reverated and feared all over the people working the dirty business. As for Zhang Min, Zhang ChenLi turns a blind eye to it but the response is less warmer than when he was still a younster.

Person The Target Has Sights On: his new secretary, the female lead, Xi ChangChang

Cinnabar Mole/White Moonlight: His half brother, Zhang Min

World Plot: Zhang ChenLi is an arrogant man, having the whole acess to the black water, he starts establishing work above with a leisurly and bored mindset. As the male lead, there are bounds to have challenges. Developing his small company, apart from the setbacks and such, Zhang ChenLi encounters the fated female lead on an eventful night. The rain was splattering, on this day Zhang ChenLi, as usual walks to his car. Being the boss as he is, after Zhang Min's incident, the target doesn't let anybody comes close to him anymore. Driving back home under the heavy rain and thunder, the road is slippery added with the alcohol intake around his body, his car nearly flashes and nearly hit the female lead! Irritated and annoyed, Zhang ChenLi steps on the brake but doesn't plan to go out and apologize. Xi ChangChang, felt relieved, pick up the small kitten and walks to knock on the BOSS's car. Although she is unhappy that tis person doesn't come out to apologize for nearly hitting her, she is also aware that it was her fault for running to the street carelessly. With a gentle and spring like voice, Xi ChangChang calms the BOSS'S bad mood. Learning that she is trying to rescue the pitiful kitten, Zhang ChenLi's good impression of her improves and offers to drive them to the vet. Xi ChangChang doesn't decline and hops on. Apart of the reason that Xi ChangChang is a gentle woman, Zhang ChenLi agrees to bring the cat to the vet is because he remembers Zhang Min loves small animals. Alas, the two has a good idea of the other and parts with happy will. This would've been a normal meeting however as fate has it, Xi ChangChang happens to pass a job interview at Zhang ChenLi's company. From then on, the leads met again and again. Helping each other, emotional likings are bound to occur. It doesn't take long for them to fall in love and confess.