Chapter 2

"U-uhm....because...your character is really unique...your very strong, you have a ncie and unique personality." He opened his mouth, as if about to say something. But closed it with a soft, gentle slight smile.

"I...thank you, really. Not everybody likes my personality."

"Well, they should!" I gave him a small grin.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Let's go then." I said, walking downstairs, with Yoriichi following behind me.

"Yoriichi...do you know how to eat spaghetti?" I asked on the way down.

"What's spa?..."

"Well, guess I'll have to feed you then..."

"Feed?"

"Oh uhm...you know, how your mother feeds you when your a-" I instantly covered my mouth. His mother is de....in the manga.

"It's alright-"

"Hey kids." Father said.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs. (L/n). Thank you so much for this dinner and taking me in." Yoriichi bowed.

"Oh, you don't have to thank us! What a polite kid!" My mother replid, giving a true warm smile that I haven't seen in years.

We sat dow next to each other. He stared confusingly at the fork and spaghetti.

"Mom, his family doesn't use stuff like this...you don't mind if I?" I asked, she said yes to me teaching and feeding him, although they had a suspicious expression on their face.

I used the fork and twisted the spaghetti around it, and held it in front of him, he pointed to himself, I nodded, and he hesitantly opened his mouth slightly.

Sorry but...that looked sexy and submissive as fuck.

Slowly chewing on it, his eyes lit up with sparkles.

"Excuse me, what is this food called again? It tastes outstandingly amazing." He asked.

"Oh, it's called spaghetti, honey." My mom answered.

"Spaghetti honey?" We both choked and laughed.

"No no, it's just Spaghetti." My father said, wiping the corner of his mouth, although you can see him trying too hard to hide his laughter to not make it seem rude.

"By the way, if you ever want anything, just ask (Y/n)."

"Wouldn't that bother her?"

"No, not at all! I'm happy to help out!" He slightly smiled and nodded

But seriously, I miss the days when dinner was this lively. Thank you, Yoriichi.

"(Y/n)? Yoriichi?" My mom asked. After dinner, we went to clean the dishes. Yoriichi was very curious about everything, how the water system worked, the scrub, forks, spoons...(Was fork and spoons invented in the Sengoku era??? If yes, just pretend it wasn't LMAO)

"We don't have any extra work to do tonight. Want to watch the moon?"

"Sure," I said, and he nodded. After the dishes, we dried our hands, went to the patio, and joined my parents.

"Don't you want to change out of the uncomfortable uniform?" My dad asked. I only realized we still haven't changed yet.

"Ahaha, we forgot!"

"By the way, since the futon is washing right now, you might have to sleep with (Y/n)." My mother told Yoriichi. My face burned red.

"Ehh!?" I said.