Chapter 12

Huh? 

Is Yoriichi...hard?

It continued to throb under me, I softly bit my bottom lip at the feeling...

I pressed my back against his hard firm chest, feeling it slightly trembling as if trying to hold his buddy there down.

The left corner of my lips went up. 

I secretly slipped my hands down to his side thighs and moved my thumb up and down just slightly. 

"(Y-y/n), what a-are you-" He began, but the words couldn't come out of him, so he sat more back into the seat, leaving me on his knees. Hmph. 

Without moving my hips, I leaned back onto his chest, just laying on him like a pillow. I heard him just silently gasp, and later his breathing got more even. 

From the corner of my eye, I could see his hands clutching tightly as if trying to do something. That's so adorable!

After a few minutes, we got more comfortable with our position. I felt myself getting more drowsy, so my head fell onto one of his front shoulders. 

Maybe I wasn't planning on to sleep, but just shut my eye to relax. After all, I was completely exhausted, even though Yoriichi carried me all the way here. So I snuggled more into his chest until I was about to slip off to the side.

I felt a big, warm pair of arms grabbing me and pulling me back into his chest. My tomato-red face left me speechless. 

And so, I just sat on him, with his arms wrapped around my stomach, as I drifted off into sleep.

"(Y/n)," I felt somebody shaking me awake.

"Hmm?..." I said with my sleepy voice. I opened one of my eyes to see Yoriichi looking down at me.

"I think it's our stop," He said, pointing to the screen that says our city.

"Oh! It is, let's go before the door closes," I quickly got up and pulled him out of the subway, making it just in time with the door closing right behind us.

"Whew, that was close! If you woke me up a bit later, we would've missed our stop," I said with a reassuring smile. He nodded at me.

"Let's go home, wait...what time is it?" I checked my watch. And my jaw dropped to the floor.

"H-HUHHH, IT's 8:56??? WE ONLY HAVE 4 MINUTES-" I was practically almost screaming.

"Shh-" Yoriichi tried to calm me down, but it didn't help. Oh god...I'm definitely NOT ready for the parent's 10-hour lecture.

I wasted no time and grabbed Yoriichi. We just literally SPRINTED our way home. Well, maybe for me, cause he just seemed to be jogging.

"Shit...it's 9:13. I'm so gonna be dead-meat..." I said and knocked on the front door so my parents could open it.

"Young lady, do you see what time it is? You said you'd be home before 9. And now it's 9:14. Care to explain?" My mother said with a frown. 

"M-mom..." I began, pausing to think of a good ass excuse to get this over with as I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. (L/n). We were exhausted, so we both fell asleep on the subway, and missed our stop," Yoriichi suddenly said. 

Huh?

"Oh dear, it's alright! Why don't you both go rest, it must've been exhausting!" She said with a kind smile as she waved her hand meaning it was fine.