Bonus! (2)

I decided to listen to "Until I found you" 1 hour version while writing this part! To my surprise, the song quite match this part. Highly reccommended <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another ordinary morning, a few weeks after the honeymoon ended.

I woke up to the sleeping Yoriichi next to me, who was slightly snoring. His calmy, peaceful sleeping face truly was the definition of handsome. 

I was just about to give his nose a kiss, when his eyes opened a bit. "Morning (Y/n).." he said in his sleepy voice. 

His low, morning voice never failed to send a blush across my cheeks.

"Morning.." I replied, as he set his face on my shoulder, breathing calmly onto it. I giggled at his cuteness, and began making shapes with his mess soft hair. "Do we have a mission?" He asked in a muffled voice, as I felt a pair of arms slither across my back and waist. 

(their not naked)

(I know you hope they are)

"Hm, I think we do. In the south-west village?" I said, showering his head with kisses. "Aw, I thought we could spend more time together.." he pouted. "I think we've been spending time together for years."

"Hm, actually you're right," he responded with a childish laugh, as I hugged his neck tight.

Later, Yoriichi got out of bed first to take a shower since cough cough some certain someone made his hair like a bird's nest. 

I thought of changing into my uniform first, but when I stood up, my head began to feel a bit naseous. Huh, that's weird. I decided to ignore it, and though that it would go away soon. 

But if never did. Yoriichi was waiting for me outside the door, as I started buttoning up my uniform. But right when I was about to grab my katana, my knees gave out and I fell right on the wooden floor.

"(Y/n)?" Yoriichi asked in a worried tone when he heard a loud thud. I began holding tightly onto my stomach, as if some sort of goo was building up inside.

"(Y/n), what happend?" He asked, patting my back. 

I couldn't answer him, because I felt like I was gonna vomit as if there are cockroaches in my mouth. I ran straight to the bathroom, and threw up hard in the toilet. "Whoa whoa, take it easy. Did you eat something bad? Food poisining?" He asked, stroking my back reassuringly. 

"I-i don't know, I just suddenly felt n-naseous...and wanted to vomit," I said, coughing. 

But then, suddenly, he and I both looked at each other with the same face.

Didn't he cum in me a few weeks ago?

"Wait...(Y/n)....I think you're pregnant."

Ohhhh my gosh oh my gosh oh my fucking gosh

And that's how it got me in this present awkward situation.

I was at the store, looking for a pregnany test. There was a lady standing right next to me, and I didn't want to grab the test with her seeing. And so, I kinda...just looked around the section, waiting for her to leave. 

And finally she did, I instantly grabbed the test and ran straight to the cashier.

The cashier lady looked at me strangly, and raised her eyebrows seeing what I'm buying. "Hmm?" She jokingly teased, as we both sorta chuckled.

And so, I pretty much sprinted back, heart beat reaching 200bpm.

Yoriichi wasn't home, he went on a mission, so it was just me home alone, which is perfect for this situation.