Chapter 1

Author's Note:  This story starts hours after Final Call At Forlini's Bar I have decided this will be a very long story.

Olivia awoke in what felt like an almost freezing sweat. Her brown eyes fluttered open. A mixture of sadness, and doom gripped her soul, She felt tears in her eyes, tears she wanted to stop. Why couldn't she sleep? She wanted to sleep, didn't she? No, she was afraid to close her eyes. Her breathing was heavy, she struggled to get it under control. You're helpless, a voice whispered in her mind. She listened, too exhausted, and overwhelmed to move. You deserve nothing, Olivia, and you are floating into nothingness, the voice continued. She listened, unable to focus on anything else. She heard herself sob, Droplets spilled from her eyes. Why couldn't she stop them, why wouldn't they go away? She wanted to run, but run where? Her thoughts on how to escape this real life nightmare were a jumbled mess, and she couldn't hear them clearly over the shouting voice in her head. You're hopeless, you're  hopeless, you're hopeless, it chanted, and that she couldn't take. She felt her bed beneath her, she tried to get up, the weight of her muscles kept her down. Why were her muscles so tight? She was alone, not a soul was there to hurt her, so where was this fear coming from? The voice began to yell a new word. Alone. Alone, Alone. She wanted to scream over it as it continued. You're alone, you will forever be alone. You deserve this state of being, and it's yours to have.
Olivia fought to move. Her hand made it to a piece of furniture, it was hard. It was the... nightstand. Her body protested, but her hand managed to find what was on the nightstand... a phone. You're hopeless, the voice repeated. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't find her voice .Her hand battled to pick the phone up. The receiver felt like a lead against her ear, she held it there with one hand. Her other hand moved over numbers. She heard 2 rings, and then a voice."Hello, Liv." Liv." He heard breathing, and gut wrenching sobs. "Liv, talk to me. I know you're there, talk to me." He heard her trying to catch her breath . "Liv, talk to me!"

4AM     Barson StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara