𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬*

summary: in which; Bill distracts Kayla from her school work. A personal imagine done for -DREAMCATCHERR.

trigger warnings: mature themes.

word count: 1.9k

includes: sex, kissing, hair pulling, spanking

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡

KAYLA was always known for being on time; whether it had to do with school, work, appointments... she'd always make sure to get everything done on time and make sure to be there on time.

When she first met Bill, he did a great job at distracting her and causing her to be late to work, late on her assignments; a real burden to her, but an accomplishment to him. He loved it when she'd get flustered and yell at him, though she couldn't keep a straight face or be mad at him for too long cause he was good at grabbing her attention.

But this time was different; this was a really important assignment that decided if she was graduating UNI or if she wasn't—and she needed it to be done by midnight.

"Babe." Bill whined, looking at the dark, curly haired girl perched in her black chair, her face buried into her computer screen as she quickly typed at her keyboard. Kayla was oblivious to anything he was saying, completely zoned out of their room and focused on the screen in front of her. "Kaylaaa."

"Not now, Bill. This is important." She raised her hand to silence him, Bill letting out a loud huff from their bed, his long legs extended in front of him as he crossed his arms—staring at his girlfriend across the room.

He was used to her attention being elsewhere most of the time, but that didn't make it any less annoying when he was craving her in ways that he couldn't describe. "Why don't you come sit on the bed? You'll be more relaxed." The plan came to mind easily, and he knew that she'd always give in to being more comfortable.

Kayla knew deep down he was hatching a plan, but at the same time, sitting in this chair for too long hurts her butt bone, so she let out a huff of defeat and grabbed her laptop, carrying it to their bed and taking a seat a few inches away from him and his wandering hands. "Don't touch me, I need to finish this."

"Got it." Bill nodded, though she was completely oblivious to the smirk on his lips as she sat with her legs crossed, her laptop resting on her thighs as she scrolled and typed—making sure to hit every mark that she needed to. Bill just mindlessly skimmed through the channels, not really paying much attention to anything other than Kayla's exposed skin of her shoulder.

"Bill, don't." Kayla felt him scooting up towards her, his hands raising in defense as he positioned himself behind her, his hands resting against her tense shoulders. She let out a sigh and turned her attention back to the computer, attempting to ignore the way his hands felt against her skin.

"Just gonna massage your shoulders, you're tense." His chest was nearly pressed against her back, his hands kneading and massaging the muscles, instantly relieving any tension that was built up. Kayla tried to not let it distract her, but she couldn't fight the urge to roll her neck and let her head fall back the slightest, Bill knowing the effect that he had on her. "Just relax, babe."

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against the back of her neck, Kayla finding it difficult to fight the chills that went down her spine, her hand reaching back to swat his lips away from her flustered skin. "Stop it." Bill let out a laugh, letting his fingers drag down her back and lightly press against her skin, massaging the muscle underneath.