𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮*

summary: in which; she masturbates while Roman was away, and when he comes home, he's able to taste her on her lips. He makes her do it again—just so he could watch.

trigger warnings: mature themes.

word count: 2.4k

includes: choking, jerking off, fingering, masturbation, sex.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡

THE house was quiet, the only sound heard being from the television until she heard his heavy footsteps nearing the door, his black jacket slipped from his shoulders as he sauntered into their bedroom with an exaggerated sigh. Roman normally comes home in a sour mood, so today wasn't any different—until he saw her sprawled out on their bed, only a large t-shirt and panties covering her body.

She watched in amazement while she admired the way his muscles shifted as he rid himself of the heavy coat, tossing it onto the chair near the mirror. "You're home!" She couldn't fight the excitement as she crawled onto her knees, resting her bottom on the backs of her legs with her hands folded on her lap. "I missed you."

Roman took notice of the position she was sat in, looking just like a little submissive waiting to be rewarded for something good they've done. "I am indeed." He walked around the large bed, her body twisting to make sure they never lost eye contact. "I bet you missed me." Her hair was damp, her lips swollen and cheeks flushed pink as he motioned her towards him with his finger. "Come here."

She wasn't one to say no to him, especially with how tasty he looks at this moment. She was in front of him in one swift move, still on her knees as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down to her level into a gentle kiss. His hands slid down to her waist, lightly pushing her body back as a familiar taste invaded his mouth.

He quipped his eyebrows, staring at her with an intense stare that had her nearly choking on her own saliva. "What is it?" She asked, trying her best to avoid answering any questions.

        "Your lips." Her brows furrowed and her fingers lifted to her lips, lightly pinching at her bottom lip. "They taste like you."

Her eyebrow raised at his comment, wondering exactly what it is that he meant. "They're my lips, so I hope they would?" She asked, her head tilting slightly as she stared at him with a confused expression. "Who else would they taste like?"

        "No—No. I mean that," he paused, his fingers running through his hair as he tried to word this in a way that she'd understand, "they taste like you."

It clicked in her head as soon as he said the last word, her mind wandering back to what she had just done half an hour before he got home. "Oh." She muttered quietly, falling flat on her behind on the comfortable mattress.

        "Tell me, pet." Roman tutted, his fingers slowly dragging across the skin of her legs, "Did you touch yourself while I was gone?"

        "Yes." She answered immediately, knowing that masturbation is completely normal—and if you get in the mood, you get in the mood. "Yes I did."

        "And did you happen to taste yourself? Is that why I can taste you on your tongue?" He quipped his perfectly shaped brow, crossing his arms over his chest and discarding his shirt onto the floor beside the bed.

        "Y—Yes." Her voice was above a whisper, her mind racing, chest rising and falling rapidly at the thoughts running through her mind. She watched Roman maneuver around the large room, her hands nervously pulling at the hem of the dark t-shirt she wore.