𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩*

summary: in which; you're having a hard time sleeping and Bill comes over to lend a helping hand. And his dick.

trigger warnings: mature themes.

word count: 1.3k

includes: sex, oral (male receiving), kissing, choking.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡

ALL night you've been tossing and turning, your body fighting sleep. You flipped your pillow over, your warm face laying against the cool pillowcase. Letting out a groan of disappointment, you reached over and fumbled to find your phone, looking at the clock. 3:45. You huffed, sitting up and putting your back against the wooden headboard. You thought about calling Bill, wondering if he'd be asleep and get mad at you. Before you could stop yourself, you put your phone against your ear after dialing his number. His voice came through the speaker, raspy and hoarse, "Hello?"

        "Bill," You rubbed at your face, sighing deeply, "I didn't mean to wake you, but I can't sleep." You flipped on your black lamp, the room lighting up in a matter of seconds. His breathing was slow through the phone, and you were really regretting calling him so late.

        "It's fine. What's the issue?" He spoke quietly, shuffling on the other side of the phone. You weren't really sure why you weren't able to sleep, especially after the long day you've had.

        "I'm not sure," You pulled the cool sheet up to your chest, holding the phone between your shoulder and cheek. "Do you wanna come over?" You bit your lip, fingers tapping at the warm skin of your thigh. The thought of being fucked to sleep went straight to your groin, your thighs pressing together under the sheets.

        "Do you want me to sing you a lullaby?" He asked, his laughter sounding through the phone. You rolled your eyes, pushing your blankets off and walking over to the window. You stared outside for a minute, just listening to him laughing. It was a beautiful sound.

        "I mean if you wanna sing me a lullaby I won't stop you. I figured we'd just fuck, though," You grinned, sitting on your windowsill and picking at the red paint on your toes.

        "I'm on my way." The line went dead, and you knew that it wouldn't take him long at all to get there. So you changed into a pair of baby pink lace panties and an old t-shirt he left during the last hookup. Considering he's six foot four, his t-shirt's are like a dress on you.

You lit a vanilla candle, inhaling the sweet scent before walking downstairs. A loud knock sounded on the wooden door, and you immediately opened it up and pulled him inside, your hands fisting his jacket. Bill laughed and kicked the door shut, his jacket being slid from his arms before his large hands grabbed your cheeks, lips clashing against yours.

        "You better make up for waking me at 4 in the morning," He mumbled against your lips, their fingers entwining as you dragged him upstairs and into the hallway. The sweet vanilla invaded your senses, your hands wandering down his broad chest and pulling his shirt off.

        "Do I ever disappoint you?" You smirked, immediately dropping to your knees in front of him. He wore a pair of loose sweatpants so you tugged them down, his throbbing cock springing up. Each time you saw it, it surprised you — like it grows daily.

        "You've never—" The moment your warm mouth engulfed his shaft, all words stopped and his head fell backwards. His favorite thing about you was your mouth—so warm, and inviting. Able to take every inch of him without making a single noise. You licked and sucked on his pulsating head, hands resting on the back of his thighs as you pushed your head forward. "You've never disappointed me." He breathed, hands tingling deep in your soft hair as he pulled your head along him, at his own pace.

His grip tightened as he brought you to your feet, lips pressing hastily against yours as his hands rested on your hips. The countless times he's teased you came to mind, so you stepped back and took off running to your room. Which—Bill was used to your games, so he kicked his pants the rest of the way off and ran behind you, hands grabbing your waist and pulling you back into him.

Your back hit the wall, his hands roaming every curve of your body, hands landing on your cheeks as he kissed you—hard—making you forget whose air you're breathing. This is a constant feeling when you're around Bill, it's almost as if you forget how to breathe on your own. You both laughed as your teeth smacked together, hands grabbing and pulling at each other's skin until they were completely nude to one another. "You are so fucking beautiful, I swear to god." Bill groaned, pushing you back onto the bed by your shoulder, his tall, broad body falling on top of yours.

        "Just shut up and fuck me." Bill's hand clamped over your mouth, your legs immediately spreading around his body to welcome him closer. You've always been mouthy, and that's one of the main things he loves about you. You're bratty, but you can also be sweet when you want to.

        "Don't forget who you're talking to." He dropped his hand to your legs, pushing them apart—as far as he could
—before gripping his cock and pushing inside of you, your mouth falling open as the air was sucked from your body. You were breathless, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, and Bill loved every second of it.

His large hand enclosed around your throat, giving the sides the perfect amount of pressure to have your body trembling as he thrusted forward, filling your body up just how you liked. Bill is the type of person that could go multiple rounds and still feel energized. You, however, after one round with Bill, you're done for. You're weak, tired, and ready to pass out. If you tried to go for more, your body would just shake and you'd sputter out incoherent words. "I'm unughhh."

        "What was that?" Bill halted every motion, hand loosening from your throat as he stopped, buried deep inside you. You opened your eyes and closed your mouth, shaking your head as you ground your body forward, looking for any sort of friction that would let you reach that point of an insane orgasm. "Use your words, pet." Bill gripped onto your throat, pushing his hips forward once, hard, his mouth falling open as your body shook and tightened around him.

        "I said," You panted, fingertips leaving crescent moons in his bare back, head tilting back at the pressure he applied to your throat. "I'm gonna come." Bill just hummed, pulling his hips back and pushing forward, the tip of his head brushing against the lining of your cervix, causing a mix of pain and pleasure. Your core shook as you released around him, his grip tightening on your throat as he filled you up, his body rolling to the side.

You just laid, lifeless-like, eyes closed as your chest rose up and down quickly. Your body quickly engulfed with tiredness, Bill pushing himself up and moving you to the head of the bed, pulling the cool sheets over your naked frame as you gripped onto your pillow. Each time you hooked up, he left you exhausted, usually sleeping a good 13 hours into the next day. "Sweet dreams, pet." He pressed his lips to your forehead, pushing your hair away from your face and reaching down to collect his jeans.

But, as he did so, your hand reached out and grabbed a hold of his, something you'd never done before. "Stay." You croaked out, scooting your limp body to one side of the bed to make room. "Please." You whispered, your body slowly shutting down as he sighed, crawling into the bed behind you and draping his arm over you.

He was slowly—but surely—catching feelings for you. And he could only hope that you felt the same.