𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏*

summary: in which; you babysit for Bill and his wife. But the sexual chemistry between the two of you is not to be ignored.

trigger warnings: mature themes.

word count: 1.3k

includes: sex, oral (male receiving), kissing, choking.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡

        "THANK you again for doing this last minute, it really means a lot." Kelly smiled at her as she guided her through the house, finally reaching the kids' room. She was a 18 year old high school dropout, looking for money any way that she could get it. And she's been babysitting for the Skarsgard's for a couple months now, and if you had seen this house—you'd understand why she loved babysitting for this family.

        "It's not a problem, really. I love your kids." She smiled, looking to the handsome little boy and pretty little girl napping in their beds. Ryan and Gracie were the most well-behaved kids she'd ever sat, and she blamed every part on the way their father, Bill, raises them.

        "The toys don't leave the bedroom; and my husband will be home in about an hour, so just stay until he gets here and then I'll have him pay you. Thank you again." Kelly shot her a smile and then exited, two words coming to her mind; fake bitch.

She took another glance at the sleeping children and closed the door quietly, making her way downstairs. She decided to read one of the many romance novels that was stacked on the shelf, leaning back on the slick leather couch in the living room. A giggle made her look up from the page she was on, the two children standing directly in front of her. "Well, hello there," She smiles, placing the book on the glass table. "Are you hungry?"

The two nodded their heads, each of them grabbing one of her hands. She put some dinosaur nuggets in the oven, sending the kids to the living room to watch tv while their lunch cooked. Once the oven dinged, the little foot steps running into the kitchen were enough to make her smile, placing the kids in their boosters and placing an even amount in front of them. "Enjoy, little ones."

After they ate, she sent them upstairs to their room, following behind them shortly after washing the table down. "Play?" Ryan asked, pointing towards her and handing her a toy truck. In the midst of staging a race, the door downstairs was slammed, followed by not-so-quiet mumbling. She was alarmed and was ready to hide the kids but then remembered—it's probably Bill.

She dropped the toys and told them to stay put, heading downstairs, "So the kids—" she was at a loss for words as he swung around and turned his attention towards her—anger and annoyance prominent on his features as he stared at her for a minute, before realizing she was the sitter they've had for months.

        "Jesus fuck, you scared the shit out of me." His hand was on his heart, his chest rising and falling rapidly underneath his dress coat. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't attracted to him—everything about him, despite his age. He stood about six-foot-four, hair droopy but gelled back, baby blue eyes that could make anyone lose a train of thought.

        "S—Sorry." She mumbled quietly, looking down to her feet in disappointment. She tucked a strand of hair behind her air—something Bill picked up on rather quickly. She was cute—and innocent, which he loved.

        "Don't apologize, it's nice to see you again." He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, chills running up her spine and giving her body a shiver, Bill pulling his hand back with a smirk on his lips—knowing damn well what he did to her. "What were you saying 'bout the kids?"