Portal to Hazbin Hotel Chapter 1

(A/N: I will be writing Willow the Wolf with Willow.EXE in her body so italicized will be when they are talking to each other through Willow's mind, bold will be when Willow.EXE takes over her for a bit and bold and underlined is when Willow.EXE and Willow are switching between each other and italicized and underlined  is Willow talking to the others in her Werewolf Form.)

*in Sonic the Hedgehog Universe on Mobius at Shadow and Willow's house in the living room with Willow the Wolf, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sanctum the Hedgehog, Earland the Earth Chao, Icefall the Ice Chao and Fireball the Fire Chao and Willow the Wolf's p.o.v after a battle with Eggman, Metal Sonic and Inifinite* 

Shadow the Hedgehog - phew that was close we almost lost and let Eggman, Metal Sonic and Infinite win and take over Mobius thanks to you Sanctum, Willow, Earland, Icefall, Fireball and me.

Sanctum the Hedgehog - you are right Shadow and thank all of chaos and Mobius that Willow.EXE didn't control you and come out Willow.

Willow the Wolf - I know sometimes it is hard to keep her at bay so she can't control me and come out and take over my body for the day.

Icefall the Ice Chao - chao chao chao chao chao chao chao, chao chao chao chao. (we all did amazing today defeating Eggman, Metal Sonic and Infinite.)

Earland the Earth Chao - chao chao chao Chao chao chao chao chao. (yes especially with Fireball with your fire abilities.)

Willow the Wolf - yes we all did great anyway that fight got us a little tired anyway Fireball, Icefall and Earland I still have left over fruits for you three we could have a movie night now.

*after the movie night is over and you fed Earland, Icefall and Fireball you six sleep in the living room when your ear twitches to the sound of whirling then you six fall through something since the couch is big enough to fit six mobians and chao's on it and you six suddenly appear in an unknown place where it is all red you six wake up noticing you six aren't at your and Shadow's mansion standing up in alert and in a fighting stance you look at Shadow, Sanctum, Earland, Icefall and Fireball in a remembering expression while they look at you with fear also remembering the EXE's dimension and when they take over them except your chao's but your chao's are panicking because they experienced Sonic.EXE, Shadow.EXE, Silver.EXE, Willow.EXE, Scourge.EXE, Steel.EXE and Sanctum.EXE all the time so you six then focus on your surroundings and start walking*

Shadow the Hedgehog - where are we guys?

Willow the Wolf - I have no clue but I don't like and trust it one bit.

Sanctum the Hedgehog - I agree.

Earland the Earth Chao - chao chao chao chao chao. (this place is very scary.)

Willow the Wolf - he said 'this place is very scary' don't worry sweetie mommy is here its going to be alright same with you both two honey and sweetheart anyway we should be careful and not get spotted along with my babies.

Shadow the Hedgehog - you are right bestie. *sighs*

Willow the Wolf - lets get moving I don't know if whatever this place is knows we are here or not.

*after a few hours of walking Sanctum notices a big building that is red and looks like a mansion*

Sanctum the Hedgehog - um you guys might wanna check this out in front of me. *looking at a big red mansion-like building in awe*

Willow the Wolf - what is it now *looks in front of Sanctum and is in shocked* oh my chaos what is that?

Shadow the Hedgehog - I don't know but we should see if we can get three rooms to stay until we can go back home.

Willow the Wolf - he's right but I am not going to trust whoever works here plus this place reminds me of EXE me and the other EXE's.

*you, Shadow and Sanctum walk to the building while your chao's fly after you three to the building opening the revolving doors you see a female with blonde long hair, a red tux and pale skin so you, Shadow and Sanctum look at each other and walk towards the female who turns around and sees you six and greets you six with a happy face*

Unfamiliar female with long blond hair, pale skin and wearing a red tux - hello are you six new here?

Shadow the Hedgehog - yes we are can we have three rooms but next to each other please?

Unfamiliar female with long blond hair, pale skin and wearing a red tux - of course my name is Charlie Magne Princess of HELL who are you six and what are you six?

Willow the Wolf - I am Willow the Wolf and I am a wolf mobian.

Sanctum the Hedgehog - my name is Sanctum the Hedgehog I am the hedgehog in black and red's anti self and a half-alien and half-hedgehog.

Shadow the Hedgehog - my name is Shadow the Hedgehog the Ultimate Life Form half-alien and half-hedgehog.

Willow the Wolf - this is Icefall the Ice Chao, Fireball the Fire Chao and Earland the Earth Chao they are my chao's and kids they are also elemental type chao's.

Charlie Magne - oh wonderful names *sees a spider and her girlfriend and gesture them over to her which they walk over and see you six*

Unfamiliar female with a bit greyish skin, white long hair covering an eye with a pink x in hair and wearing a white dress-like shirt with a grey belt, one grey sock the other grey and pink striped sock and a pink bow in hair - who are these six Charlie?

Charlie Morningstar - this is Willow the Wolf, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sanctum the Hedgehog, Earland the Earth Chao, Icefall the Ice Chao and Fireball the Fire Chao.

Unfamiliar female with a bit greyish skin, white long hair covering an eye with a pink x in hair and wearing a white dress-like shirt with a grey belt, one grey sock the other grey and pink striped sock and a pink bow in hair - oh my name is Vaggie Charlie's girlfriend.

Unfamiliar male with black booty shorts, white with pink stripes tux shirt, black bowtie, hot pink gloves on all four hands and black thigh-high boots - hello babes' my name is Angel Dust would you three like to 'hang out' in my hotel room tonight.

Willow the Wolf - oh my chaos not another Scourge and Sonic.

1087 WORDS