Meeting Alastor, Sir Pentious, Lucifer, Husk and Niffty Chapter 2

~previously~

Willow the Wolf - I am Willow the Wolf and I am a wolf mobian.

Sanctum the Hedgehog - my name is Sanctum the Hedgehog I am the hedgehog in black and red's anti self and a half-alien and half-hedgehog.

Shadow the Hedgehog - my name is Shadow the Hedgehog the Ultimate Life Form half-alien and half-hedgehog.

Willow the Wolf - this is Icefall the Ice Chao, Fireball the Fire Chao and Earland the Earth Chao they are my chao's and kids they are also elemental type chao's.

Charlie Magne - oh wonderful names *sees a spider and her girlfriend and gesture them over to her which they walk over and see you six*

Unfamiliar female with a bit greyish skin, white long hair covering an eye with a pink x in hair and wearing a white dress-like shirt with a grey belt, one grey sock the other grey and pink striped sock and a pink bow in hair - who are these six Charlie?

Charlie Morningstar - this is Willow the Wolf, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sanctum the Hedgehog, Earland the Earth Chao, Icefall the Ice Chao and Fireball the Fire Chao.

Unfamiliar female with a bit greyish skin, white long hair covering an eye with a pink x in hair and wearing a white dress-like shirt with a grey belt, one grey sock the other grey and pink striped sock and a pink bow in hair - oh my name is Vaggie Charlie's girlfriend.

Unfamiliar male with black booty shorts, white with pink stripes tux shirt, black bowtie, hot pink gloves on all four hands and black thigh-high boots - hello babes' my name is Angel Dust would you three like to 'hang out' in my hotel room tonight.

Willow the Wolf - oh my chaos not another Scourge and Sonic.

~now~

Angel Dust - who are Scourge and Sonic sweetheart?

Shadow the Hedgehog - what did you just call Willow?

Willow the Wolf - Shadow no calm down you know how I am around flirts and new people.

Shadow the Hedgehog - yeah I know but we still need to help you feel human emotions.

Willow the Wolf - why should I feel human emotions when I don't need them Shadow?

Shadow the Hedgehog - because they make you strong and powerful.

Willow the Wolf - I am already powerful with my powers that are under control with your and Espio's help anyway *turns to Earland, Icefall and Fireball who are looking at Angel Dust in anger they go to hit Angel Dust when you put your arm in front of them to not hurt Angel Dust looking at Earland, Icefall and Fireball with no emotions and say* don't hurt Angel you three it looks like he has a rough past like me *turns to Angel Dust and say* I am sorry about my chao's they are protective of me same with Shadow since me and Shadow have been best friends ever since we met along with Rouge and Omega.

Angel Dust - its fine sweetheart who is Rouge, Espio and Omega too? Also thank you for defending me Willow sweetheart.

Willow the Wolf - ok Omega, Rouge and Espio are me and Shadow's friends that we trust while Sonic and Scourge are our coworkers to help save our universe from our enemies also Sanctum is also a friend of me and Shadow but Sanctum has a best friend too like me but she is an anti version of me named Willamena the Wolf or Anti-me who has human emotions unlike me.

Charlie Magne -  what do you mean she has human emotions unlike you Willow?

Willow the Wolf - well *you look at Shadow, Sanctum, Earland, Icefall and Fireball who look at you with a 'tell them' look to which you hesitantly nod and look back at Angel Dust, Vaggie and Charlie Morningstar and say* I am emotionless meaning I have no human emotions ever since I was born as an orphan.