Meeting Vox & Valentino Chapter 4

~previously~

Willow the Wolf - well this little meeting is now in session secretly and privately whatever is to be discussed should always be staying in our minds nobody else can know.

Shadow the Hedgehog - so what did you wanna talk about?

Willow the Wolf - it is all the others here but Lucifer.

~now~

Sanctum the Hedgehog - what about Charlie, Vaggie, Husk, Niffty, Sir Pentious, Angel Dust and Alastor?

Willow the Wolf - I don't really trust Charlie, Vaggie, Husk, Niffty, Sir Pentious, Angel Dust and Alastor.

Shadow the Hedgehog - why don't you trust them except Lucifer?

Willow the Wolf - remember I told you about how I was abused by the headmistress of that orphanage I used to live in, the rest of the orphanage staff except one of the GU.N soldiers who went undercover as a staff member of that orphanage and all of the orphans you two?

Sanctum the Hedgehog - yes why?

Willow the Wolf - well the headmistress is a cat mobian and since Husk is a winged cat he unknowingly gave me flashbacks of when I was born as an orphan and what I have gone through its why I don't trust Husk, Alastor well I can sense he is not a good person, Charlie she is the Princess of Hell and Lucifer's only daughter, Angel well he acts like Scourge and Rouge, Vaggie I just don't like her, Nifty I don't fully trust but she looks and sounds innocent I feel protective of her and I don't know the reason why I feel protective of Nifty and Sir Pentious well he is like Eggman with the inventions he designs and builds except his lair isn't like Dr. Eggman's lair because it seems his lair is a mechanical blimp with glass windows.

Shadow the Hedgehog - well that is a good reason to not trust most of them but only to trust Lucifer so what should we do Willow?

Willow the Wolf - well we should go to sleep for tonight since tomorrow is a full moon while I talk to Tails on my wrist communicator watch so he can find a way to get us out of this universe while you two find the basement in the morning and set up the chains to keep me from hurting you guys and the new people we just met when I feel my werewolf side coming I will contact you Shadow so you can chaos control to me and then chaos control you and me back to the basement and you two help chain me up for the full moon tomorrow night I will not be staying in the basement only until the full moon is gone so I can change into my normal mobian form then go to Angel Dust's hotel room to talk to him about my past and my secret hidden talent and teach Angel how to master my secret hidden talent.

Sanctum the Hedgehog - but what if that Alastor person tries to come in and off us while we are sleeping tonight Willow?

Willow the Wolf - well we only have two different options one is I will say a force field spell over me, you, Shadow, Earland, Icefall and Fireball or I will have to call for Lucifer to protect us and keep Alastor at bay but we also need his help to reopen a portal so we can go back home or our own universe which I know he will help us get back home since he been to Sonic the Hedgehog Universe before when he and I met before Shadow, Rouge and Omega saved me from the orphanage.

Icefall the Ice Chao - chao. (mom.)

Willow the Wolf - yes Icefall my child?

Icefall the Ice Chao - chao chao chao chao chao chao? (when are we going back home?)

Willow the Wolf - honestly I don't know probably until a portal to go back in our universe opens after it warms up Icefall.

Fireball the Fire Chao - chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao? (can you make our beds out of our elements mom?)