Staying in the Hotel Chapter 3

~previously~

Lucifer Magne - we do know each other sweetie and we knew each other before you were born and before I met Lilith I was in Sonic the Hedgehog Universe looking for something I lost found out it was in the orphanage Willow lived in I walked into a basement in that orphanage when I saw what I was looking for I picked it up while I picked it up I look straight and saw a wolf mobian chained to the back wall of the basement in her orphanage by her wrists, ankles and her neck all beaten up and scarred not showing human emotions as a child I told her my name and she told me her name I became her first demon friend we hung out all the time until I had a meeting with Alastor, Stolas, Valentino and Vox when she turned 48 years old after the meeting I went back to the orphanage Willow used to live in but I saw the chains have been opened and no trace of Willow anywhere I started looking for Willow until I finally found her today I didn't know she lives with Shadow and has been adopted.

Willow the Wolf - I was never adopted by anyone Lucifer I also found out I have two younger brothers who are twins also Shadow, Rouge and Omega saved me from that horrible orphanage I promised Lucifer that I would never tell anyone about him so I kept my promise and it looks like you also kept your promise Lucifer about finding me remember I told you I can hear very far away before you promised to find me Lucifer.

Lucifer Magne - yes I do I always remember you telling me that.

Willow the Wolf - well when you visited the orphanage I heard you say that you promise to find me all the way from Shadow's house that is how far I can hear.

Lucifer Magne - I missed you so much Willow. *knowing Willow hates physical contact wanting to hug Willow*

Willow the Wolf - I missed you too Lucifer. *runs over and hugs Lucifer who hugs her back*

Angel Dust - wait what just happened?

~now~

Shadow the Hedgehog - we just learned that Charlie's dad and my best friend knew each other since she was a kid mobian Angel Dust.

Angel Dust - also that Lucifer and Willow have been acquaintances when she was a kid mobian Shadow.

Alastor the Radio Demon - are you six staying here for a bit?

Willow the Wolf - well yes but we need to reopen that portal thing so Shadow, Sanctum, Earland, Icefall, Fireball and I can go back home.

Alastor the Radio Demon - alright who wants Jambalaya Nifty can help me cook my mothers famous Jambalaya?

Icefall the Ice Chao - chao chao Chao Chao? (what is Jamabalaya Mother?)

Willow the Wolf - good question Icefall Alastor.

Alastor the Radio Demon - yes Willow my dear?

Willow the Wolf - my 'daughter' wants to ask you something.

Alastor the Radio Demon - wait if Icefall is a chao and your a wolf mobian how is Icefall, Fireball and Earland your kids?

Willow the Wolf - well I rescued them while on a mission with Shadow, Rouge and Omega from Eggman who abuses chao's the poor chao's were bruised and had cuts but I healed them quickly and they never left my side I decided to adopt all three as not only my chao friends and chao's who helps me with saving our universe from Eggman, Mephiles, Metal Sonic, Infinite, Sonic.EXE, Shadow.EXE, Silver.EXE and HER but also my 'daughter' and 'sons' I also have a secret hidden talent nobody but Lucifer, Shadow, Sanctum, Sonic and our other coworkers knows about.

Alastor the Radio Demon - oh what do you need to ask me Icefall my dear?

Icefall the Ice Chao - chao chao Chao? (what is Jambalaya?)