You tell Angel Dust and Husk your past Chapter 5

~previously~

*Lucifer holds your hand to make you stand back up and teleport back in the lobby of the hotel after appearing in the lobby Lucifer lets your hand go making you walk over between Sanctum and Shadow again*

Valentino - so who are you six and what are you six?

Shadow the Hedgehog - I am Shadow the Hedgehog and I am half-alien half-hedgehog.

Icefall the Ice Chao - chao chao chao Chao chao Chao Chao. (my name is Icefall the Ice Chao.)

Fireball the Fire Chao - chao chao chao Chao chao Chao Chao. (my name is Fireball the Fire Chao)

Earland the Earth Chao - chao chao chao Chao chao Chao Chao. (my name is Earland the Earth Chao.)

Sanctum the Hedgehog - I am Sanctum the Hedgehog Shadow's Anti-self but instead of those bracelets and anklets on his wrist and ankles I wear this armor chestplate for the same reason Shadow has to wear his inhibitor bracelets and anklets I am also half-alien half-hedgehog but in an Anti dimension.

Willow the Wolf - and my name is Willow the Wolf and I am a wolf mobian.

Vox - what are your powers and what did the three small flying creatures just say?

Willow the Wolf - those three small flying creatures are called chaos who are my 'kids' she said 'my name is Icefall the Ice Chao' green he said 'my name is Earland the Earth Chao' and the last he said 'my name is Fireball the Fire Chao' and they are special chaos Icefall can control ice, Fireball can control fire and Earland can control earth so Icefall, Fireball and Earland are known to be special elemental chaos.

Valentino - how did you know exactly what your chaos told us?

Willow the Wolf - I can speak and understand chao language it is a secret hidden talent I been born with.

Vox - oh can you teach me how to speak and understand chao language and to understand chaos?

Willow the Wolf - of course but I also have to teach Angel how to understand and speak chao language to chaos like mine.

Vox - alright got it Willow thank you?

~now~

*that night back inside your hotel room with Icefall, Fireball and Earland flying on both sides of you waiting for Angel Dust and Husk to knock on the door to your hotel room so you can let both in your hotel room then you four hear soft knocking so you walk over to your hotel room door and open it seeing Angel Dust and Husk you say*

Willow the Wolf - good you both are here thank you for coming over here its important.

Husk - what is very important we need to hear it?

Willow the Wolf - its about my past remember yesterday I told you that I never had a childhood at all before?

Angel Dust - yes why?

Willow the Wolf - because that is part of my past.

Husk - go ahead start.

Willow the Wolf - alright so I was born as an orphan in the Mobian Orphanage for Girls and Boys I never had a bed with the other orphans because I was chained by my neck, wrists and ankles on the back wall in the basement with no light, no bed, no pillows, no blankets, no window, no drinks, no food, no ceiling fan and no heater to keep me warm I had cuts, bruises and scars everywhere on me because of my different powers, being able to turn into a werewolf at night sometimes once a month also because I am emotionless now that I have my Dark and Super forms I am able to help save not only my people but also humans also when Shadow, Rouge and Omega saved me I was 48 years old then I was abused by the mobian headmistress Carlina the Cat, all the orphanage staff and the mobian orphans when Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat and Omega saved me on their mission so I have trust issues but warm up to the other Sonic the Hedgehog Gang a few months later but doesn't think of them as my 'friends' only my coworkers later I became a hero like the Sonic the Hedgehog Gang.

Angel Dust - awe you poor thing I know how its like to be abused but my boss abuses me.

Husk - what are your, Sanctum and Shadow's powers?

Willow the Wolf - my powers are super strength, heightened senses, night vision, earth, water, fire, air, telekinesis, ice, flight, x-ray vision, heat vision, invulnerability, healing factor by seconds, telescopic and microscopic vision, locate the Master Emerald and Chaos Emaralds from 5 miles away with sight, touch and smell Shadow has chaos control, chaos heal, immortality/invincibility, chaos blast and chaos spears and Sanctum super speed, breaking the fourth wall, his armor, an insane side, super strength, frost abilities, anarchy blast, anarchy arrow, spin attacks, anarchy manipulation, instead of guns that Shadow use he prefers knives and swords anything sharp with blades him and Shadow also have forms Shadow has Super form, Dark form and Werehog form its like a Werewolf but since Shadow is a hedgehog he is a werehog Sanctum has Maniac, Super and Wherehog also and just like me but a werehog. 

Angel Dust - what do you mean Sanctum has a Maniac form?

Willow the Wolf - I mean its like me and Shadow's Dark forms but in his dimension the Anti dimension it is called a Maniac form.

Husk - why did you wanna tell us your past?

Willow the Wolf - well because I am starting to trust you both please don't you tell the others except Lucifer he knows because he visits me I told him to hide because the headmistress, the rest of the staff except a G.U.N soldier agent and the orphans was coming to beat me up again while he was invisible only I could see him he watched the abuse happen but I have him promise to not intervene he promised he wouldn't intervene anyway both of you can call me Willow the Wolf mainly Willow also Angel.

Angel Dust - yes Willow?

Willow the Wolf - do you wanna start learning how to speak and understand chao language tomorrow morning?

Angel Dust - sure I am off tomorrow thank Lucifer Valentino gave me the day off all day tomorrow.

Willow the Wolf - you might wanna bring a notebook to write in and a pencil to write with in the notebook.

Angel Dust - why?

Willow the Wolf - you have a lot of chao language to learn but I will give you breaks for lunch, dinner and snacks we start after you eat breakfast in the morning tomorrow.

Angel Dust - alright so how long will you teach me?

Willow the Wolf - well until you are more than ready to test it out so after the lessons I teach you study it because this test is you will be understanding and speaking to my three chaos in chao language but you may take breaks in between studying also if Valentino is going to abuse you again shout my name and I will hear it and I will come to save you.

Angel Dust - I will accept you offer Willow also you might wanna properly tell my boss and his co-partner for his company they both run your full name and what you are.

Willow the Wolf - I will once I trust both of them.

1226 WORDS