she gets jealous (requested)

"Guess who, baby?" You said as you snuck up behind Haewon in the practice room, your hands covering her eyes.

Haewon turned around to face you, a big grin on her face when she saw you standing in front of her.

She's been so busy with the girls, rehearsing and practicing for a few shows that they'll be playing soon.

So she didn't expect you to stop by, since you usually don't on their busiest days.

"Hi, my love," she grinned as she pecked your lips. "What are you doing here?"

"I know you're busy but I wanted to stop by and see how you're doing."

"You came down here just to see how I am?" She asked as she put her hands on your hips.

You nodded your head as you put your arms around her neck.

"Aren't you just the sweetest? How did I ever get so lucky?" She asked as she leaned in to give you a longer and sweeter kiss.

But she didn't get the chance to put her lips on yours because someone interrupted.

"Y/N!" Lily squealed in excitement.

She had been in deep conversation with the girls and they hadn't noticed that you were here until a couple of minutes ago.

They let you have a minute with Haewon but they couldn't wait any longer to tell you hi, as they were so excited to see you here.

"Y/N, we're so happy that you're here!" Jinni happily said.

And when you pulled away from Haewon, all of the girls rushed to you to give you big hugs.

"Haewon didn't say that you'd be coming by," Sullyoon said as she pulled away from the hug she'd been giving you.

"I wanted to surprise her." You said and they all looked at each other before cooing over how cute you and Haewon are together.

"You're so cute together!" Bae smiled.

"Come here, I still need a hug," Lily said as she opened her arms.

You happily put yours around her and she closed her eyes as she squeezed you tightly.

"How have you been lately? I've missed you. It feels like it's been forever since we've hung out!" She said as she continued to hug you.

Haewon was watching closely with her arms folded over her chest.

"I've been good. I've missed you too. We need to hang out again soon!"

Haewon huffed before storming over to where you stood, still hugging Lily.

She tapped your shoulder repeatedly until you pulled away and as soon as you were turning around to face her, she was throwing her arms around you to pull you into a secure grip.

"You can hang out with her some other time. She came to see me so she's mine for now." Haewon said to Lily with an unhappy look on her face.

You couldn't help but giggle as you realized that she was jealous.

"Why are you jealous?" You asked as you put your hands on her shoulders.

"Me? Jealous? I'm not jealous!" She said but you raised your eyebrows at her.

She sighed as she knew you saw right through her.

"Fine. So what, I was jealous. You came here to see me. I want to hold you and spend time with you."

"Don't worry, sweet girl," you chuckled as you kissed her lips. "I'm all yours, I promise."

She hugged you tightly and stuck her tongue out at Lily, who did the same in return as she rolled her eyes.

But it was all in good fun because Haewon knew, at the end of the day, you were hers; all hers.