she gets jealous of you getting close to another member (requested)

"Good morning, baby!" Haewon cheerfully greeted you as you walked down the stairs.

As you entered the kitchen, she hurried over to you to give you a sweet kiss on your lips before pulling back to give you a hug.

"What smells so good?"

"I made breakfast!"

The smile that had been pulling at your lips faded as soon as the words left her lips and so did hers when she saw that you were fully dressed.

You weren't in your pajamas like she was.

You must have plans for the day and Haewon was pretty sure she knew who they were with.

"Oh, baby, that's so sweet but I-"

"Have plans?" She cut you off. "Let me guess - plans with Lily."

"Yeah! We're going to go see a movie, do some shopping, and just hang out."

"Of course you do. Why am I not surprised?" She mumbled as she stormed over to the kitchen table.

"Why do you seem so upset with me? It's just Lily."

"Yeah, Lily! Not me. Again." She said with a sad look on her face. "Every chance you get, you hang out with Lily. Not me, your girlfriend."

Guilt began to overcome you.

"You two are getting awfully close."

"Okay? What's wrong with that?"

"Do you like Lily?" She asked as she looked up at you. "Do you like being with her more than me? Do you like her more than a friend?"

"Baby, that's ludicrous." You said as you stepped closer to her. "Don't be so jealous."

"Jealous? Who said I'm jealous? Why would I be jealous?" She scoffed.

"Oh, come on. You and I both know you're jealous. Don't try and fool me, I know better." You warned and she sighed as she stared down at her plate of food.

"Fine. I'm jealous. So what? Why do you care? You only want to be with Lily."

"That's not true." You immediately said before grabbing a chair and scooting it close to her. "I love you and only you."

"You never want to spend time with me though."

"Untrue. I do, I've just been hanging out with Lily. I'm sorry if I've made you feel bad or upset, I never meant to."

"I miss you, Y/N," She said as you took her hand into yours. "Please stay home with me today. Spend time with me."

"Happily." You smiled before reaching over to brush a strand of her long hair behind her ear. "I love you so much. I'm sorry if I've made you feel differently."

"You always make me feel loved, Y/N. But I just get lonely sometimes."

"I know. But no more. You come first, okay, my girl? It's always you."

She smiled a little as you put your forehead on hers.

"I want to eat some of this delicious breakfast. Join me?"

She smiled brightly, from ear to ear, as you grabbed the plate she made for you.

"Of course." She said and began to eat with you as you put your head on her shoulder and talked about what to do for the day.