you have a stalker (requested)

"Oh, by the way, baby," You paused as you went to the fridge to grab some water. "I want to say thank you for the flowers you sent me at work today. It was so sweet and really made my day."

Haewon furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at you in confusion.

You saw the look in her eyes, as did the girls who were all sitting around the kitchen area of the dorm.

"I didn't send you any flowers."

Your heart dropped a little.

"You had to have sent them to me. They were there when I got to work and they were my favorite kind, the same ones you always buy me. It even had a note attached telling me to have a good day and that you love me."

"Babe, I really don't know what to say. I didn't send you any flowers. The thought occurred to me, don't get me wrong. But I've been so busy with the girls that I just didn't have the chance to yet."

"Well, if you didn't send them then who did?"

Haewon shrugged her shoulders as you suddenly became worried.

"Don't worry about it too much. Maybe it was one of your friends or something."

It seemed out of character for any of your friends to do something like that.

But you took Haewon's words into account and tried not to overthink it.

You spent a few more hours at the dorm before returning home, where you found more flowers on your doorstep.

You picked them up before taking a look around, somehow feeling as though you were being watched by someone.

"Is someone there?" You asked as you looked around.

But it was so dark outside and none of your lights were on and you just couldn't see anyone.

You breathed out a long sigh and told yourself that you were overthinking things before you stepped inside your house.

You undressed and got changed into your pajamas before climbing under the covers.

Your phone suddenly began to ring, so you picked it up.

"Hello?"

You heard what sounded like heavy breathing over the line, which made your heart hammer against your chest in fear.

"Who is this?"

They didn't respond.

"Don't call me again." You said before ganging up the phone.

You laid your head on the pillow and tried to close your eyes to get some rest after the long day that you'd had but you couldn't help but feel as though someone was still watching you.

That, along with the strange phone call and the flowers that you got from someone that you couldn't figure out kept you wide awake all throughout the night.

When the sun came up, you felt exhausted but thankful because it was your day off.

You got out of bed and made your way out to the kitchen before a knock came on your door.

You made your way there, slowly and a little frightened.

"Who is it?"

"Me!" Haewon chuckled.

You breathed out a sigh of relief before opening the door.

"Found more flowers on your front step." She said as she handed them to you. "There's a note attached."

You took them over to the table and grabbed the note that was attached to them.

"Read it aloud."

"Dear, Y/N. I see you've gotten my flowers. Do you like them? I hear they're your favorite."