tease - part two (requested)

Haewon jumped out of bed the second she heard the car pull into the driveway.

She hurried down the stairs and met you at the door as you came inside, waving goodbye to your friends as they dropped you off and headed out.

"Hello, darling," Haewon smirked as you turned around to face her.

"Hi, pretty girl." You smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I'm so happy you're home. I've been waiting impatiently for you."

"I can tell." You said as you finished kicking off your shoes.

Wrapping your arms around her neck, you put your lips on hers for a sweet kiss.

"I told you I'd come home early. That was what, an hour and a half?"

"Yeah, exactly that." She said as she looked at the clock on the wall.

"I missed you so much, I had to get home early. As much as I love being out with my friends, nothing compares to being with you."

She smiled as she pulled you in for another kiss.

"Besides, I got excited thinking about what we'd be doing when I got home."

"Yeah?" She grinned before pulling you up the stairs to your shared bedroom.

She pushed you onto the bed before hovering over you.

Kissing your lips passionately, she began to tug at your outfit, wordlessly telling you that she wanted it off.

"Well, what are you waiting for then, Haewon? Take it off." You smirked.

And she did just that.

Pulling it off your body, she tossed it across the room before pulling you in for a steamy kiss.

Your hands began to shake as you tangled them in her hair, pulling at the strands and causing a sigh of bliss to leave her lips.

"You don't even know how torturous it was to sit here and wait for you while I thought about how sexy you looked in that outfit."

"Right, you were thinking of me in the outfit, sure." You joked, making her giggle.

"Just saying that I've been waiting for you to get home from the minute you walked out that door." She said as she began to kiss your neck.

"I've been thinking about you all night, Haewon. Even when I was out with my friends, you were all I was thinking about. You and these moments."

She smiled against your skin as she kissed it softly.

"You teased me before you left." She said. "Which was uncool."

"I'm sorry." You said, singing softly as she kissed your collarbones.

"You're not." She said. "You liked it... almost as much as I did."

You smirked at her before she put her lips on yours.

"But don't tease me next time or else I'm going to rip that outfit off your body."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

She rolled her eyes at you before kissing you again.

"Finally, we can make out." She said, kissing you deeply.

"At last." You spoke against her lips as you pulled her closer, looking forward to seeing what was in store for tonight.