Reunited?

My pov
Koko finally went to Mikey to give him an update. Well he wasn't alone though Inui, Hina, and Mi insisted on coming along but what made koko worry was how Mi was letting out this aura around her.

'She feels dangerous...'
Koko thought.
The four finally made it to the hideout

"Koko you finally made it- WHAT ARE THOSE TWO DOING HERE!? AND WHOS THE OTHER BITCH"
Sanzu soon yelled out making everyone there aware of the three intruders

"Damn koko. I didn't know you had the guts in bringing not just one but three bitches to the hideout especially with Mikey being here two"
Ran said giving a smug look on his face, soon mikey looked up staring dead in koko eyes, making koko have a shiver down his spine from the glare mikey was giving him but he soon felt an aura that made him shiver more behind him.

'Shit.'
The room started to get a bit intense until mikey said something

"Koko...why did you bring three people here? Are you betraying me?"
Before koko could answer there was laughing near koko

"Betrayler? That's rich coming from someone who beat the living shit out of there supposedly friend"
All eyes turned to the black hair girl who had tattoos on her arms.

"Ahah man koko where did you find a bitch like her"
Ran said, that's when he decided he should've kept his mouth shut, cause it flashes the girl was holding a pin point at his eye ready to stab it.
Everyone held their breath, they weren't expecting the girl to move so fast at all

"Mi-san.."
The black haired girl walked back hesitate

"LISTEN!? we got a problem"
"...what is it?.."
Mikey said

"Takemichi went missing....and before anyone questions who the girl who almost stabbed Ran eye out is...she's takemichi sister"

That shocked everyone in the room since the ball of sunshine would always say he lived alone and his parents is on a business trip
'Well I can't really judge since me and my siblings did the exact same thing'
Sanzu thought

"Yes I'm Mi, takemichi older sister and I came here to ask for help to find my brother"
"And why should we care about that pipsqueak?"
Rindou said

"I honestly wasn't the one asking for help but the koko dude right here said that mikey would help and the worst that can happen is you pissing me the fuck off which would lead to me beating the living day lights out of you children"

That statement made some go silent others were pissed off
"...and why should we believe you?"
"Again I didn't come here for your help you money maker did"

But before anyone could say anything Mi phone started to ring with a unknown number
"Hello"

"Hi nee-san or should I say hermana"

Mi couldn't believe it, her little brother called her. She knew it wasn't a warm welcoming call but it didn't matter to Mi as she hadn't talked to Takemichi since he ran away.

"Takemichi."
But before she could say anything else in Inui ripped the phone out of her hand and placed the in the middle of the room on speaker

"You know it's funny how you showed up after me being in Japan for 6 years now"

"Takemichi listen that night I didn't mean-"

"Aw you didn't mean for leaving me to the organization that killed our parents and saying how I'm just a jinx to everyone let me guess you thought I would be like "oh I forgive you me lovely sister" news flash I don't give to shits anymore"

Everyone in the room stood stunned by how the sweet crybaby hero had so much hatred in his voice for his own sister
"Also hi koko, Hina, inupi, and the rest of Kanji fucks"
"H-How do you-"

"Do I know your all together, I've been tracking everybody's every move just like how mitsuya is with his sweet little sisters right now"
Everyone froze, they knew takemichi wouldn't hurt innocent little kids right.
Right?

"Takemitchy..."
Mikey finally spoke so softly he was still just as stunned as everyone else in the room after listening to takemichi

"Ah! Well if it isn't the selfish cunt"
Ok while they knew takemichi was really different now since takemichi always no matter what always spoke to mikey with such fondness so to hear his voice have so much venom and hatred it was crazy, unheard of even.

"Well I need to go I'm a busy person now but I trust that you'll see me around"
The phone soon hung up

"What happened to mitchy?"
Mikey again spoke in a soft voice which angered inui.

"What happened, you say?....YOU ARE WHAT HAPPENED YOU THINK TAKEMICHI IS GOING TO LOVE YOU AFTER YOU BEAT HIM HALF TO DEATH!? BECAUSE ANY SANE PERSON WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IN A HEARTBEAT! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIS BEEN THROUGH HOW MUCH HE SUFFERED FROM HIS OWN FLESH IN BLOOD AND NOW HIS OWN FUCKING FRIENDS"

Inui screamed on top of his lungs because he couldn't believe the nerve everyone had to say about Takemichi. The boy was human just like the rest of them but he was a saint compared to most of them though, the boy was too sweet for his own doing.

Always helping, forgiving, and saving everyone the best he could ever have but he had a fucked up past just like the rest of them but he didn't let that define who he was instead of using hatred and resentment to others he would kill them with kindness but inui knew everyone would start taking advantage of his kindness since Takemichi was always a bit of a pushover.

Soon Mi phone went off with a ding sound and inui rushed to grab the phone to see if takemichi at least messaged Mi but he only got a notification from the news app it was useless, so he handed the phone back to Mi. She saw the news app notification and she decided to click it, that's when it started to play letting everyone to hear.

"Hello this is mochi news reporting live. A group of people has hijacked the military weapons stealing more than 10 million yen of the suppolize and with 6 people dead. Police are trying to identify who has stolen the military weapons and has killed the 6 people but nothing has came up a witness has said that there was three men two of the men were tall one being bulkier the other being lanky with a tattoo on both his right and left hand saying sin and punishment on it. And the last individual had blue eyes and blonde bleach hair. If you know anything about this incident please contact the police right away. Now going back to-"

Everyone couldn't belive what they just heard
"D-Do you think its?"

"No he wouldn't, Takemichi is to nice to even hurt a fly.."
Hina said trying to convince not only the people around her but herself

"....he would actually...Michi before moving to Japan use to get train by our parents..."
The Kantou Manji didn't understand what Mi was saying but inui, koko, and hina understood what she was implying.

"What do you mean by before coming to Japan wasn't takemichi born in Japan?"
Sanzu finally said looking at the four

" man do I have to retell my past.."
Mi mumbled out

"I wouldn't they're not that trustworthy"
Inui grumbled out, sanzu turn to give a nasty glare to the scared boy.

"It's better if they knew but let's just hope Mikey doesn't you know"
Hina said so low that theKantou manji can barely hear especially Mikey

"*sigh* fine but mi be carefull of mikey. He and Michi were close so..."
Inui whispered to Mi who understood what inui meant

"Ok....well let's start from the top"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter I'm going to start posting more frequently now that schools almost out anyways have a wonder day or night😊💕