A secret Motive

My pov
The kanji gang was quiet, nobody wanted to utter a word. They were either too shocked or were too afraid since the aura that Mikey was letting out was scary. They knew the blonde boy was still very protective over Takemichi even though he almost beat him to death.

Mikey had this sick thought that if he did wrong things and made wrong life choices that Takemichi would always come to save him, he would have the blue eyed attention forever. It was sick and crazy but it worked, after all, Takemichi has told him about all the Time-lines and not once did Takemichi forget about him or didn't come back to him, Mikey, just to save him. He can also bet that the reason Takemichi came back to this time-line was because of him.

Mikey soon stood up walking toward Mi, he looked at the girl with dead eyes. He soon tried to kick the girl directly at her head but Mi blocked him, shocking everyone in the room including Mikey.

"I wouldn't have done that if I was you"

Her voice had only venom in it, making everyone shiver. Mi soon kicked Mikey in the stomach making him cough out everyone was shocked that she could land a hit on the Invebiek Mikey but Sanzu was pissed though.

'How dare she hit my king!?'

He immediately grabbed his Kanata rushing to stab the raven haired girl only for her to block him then to jump behind him grabbing his arm to the point that Sanzu thought she was going to break it.

"Now now children you should stop this nonsense right now or pinky can say bye bye to his arm"

Everyone was silent until Hina spoke out.

"Mi-san you can let him go now they probably understand now"

"Ok but only because you said so Hina-chan"

Mi soon let Sanzu go, making him fall to the ground, he looked up, giving the raven haired girl a glare.

"Now since we got this out of our system I got somethings I need to talk to you guys with, that I didn't even tell you three when we were at the hospital"

That made everyone curious in the room, making them wonder what she had to say.

"Now that I got yall attention you need to be wary of Michi... he might even acted weak and sometimes dumb but his anything but those two things."

"Yea right he was such a crybaby"

Sanzu said out with a deadpan expression

"He might have only showed you that side but Takemichi was never dumb infact he knew how to build his own bombs at the age of 8"

"Wait what!?"

"Are you deaf? Or are you just a dumbass? I told you this while explaining to you and the others that the reason why our friends were killed was because of a bomb created by Michi"

"Uhhh I got a question"

"What is it? And if it's as dumb as pinky here I'm going to kill someone"

"So how are we going to find Hanagaki I mean if what you told us is true then wouldn't Hanagaki already be off the radar plus let's not forget that the police can't even find him right now"

Waka finally told everyone about it and soon some started to agree rather quickly.

"Did you also forget that Michi is my little brother meaning I was the one who taught him the most even if he trained with our parents"

"So what's your plan of finding (my) takemitchy?..."

"First we need to figure out what's Michi plan he would never go and create chaos unless there was a secretive motive"

"Well isn't it obvious that the twirp wants weapons?"

Sanzu said, tilting his head.

"No there has to be something special about that faculty unlike the rest he could've easily gotten to a underground faculty, this had to be special"

"Mi-san what would Michi even want if he wasn't interested in weapons?"

"I have no ideas Hina-chan but whatever it is, it's nothing good"

Somewhere else....

Takemichi was in the back seat of a car while Hanma was driving and South yelled at him.

"Vai devagar imbecil zumbi!!!"
(Slow down you stupid ass zombie)

"Hah? I don't understand you, you need to talk in Japanese"

"I said slow down- AHHHHHHH FIHLO DA PUTA QUE PORRA VOCÊ ACABOU DE PASSAR UMA LUZ VERMELHA!!!"
(Bitch what the fuck you just ran a red light)

"Estoy rodeado de idiotas..."
(I'm surrounded by idiots)

Takemichi said while sighing wondering if he made the right life decision

"Aww Mikko how can you be so mean"

Takemichi also regretted teaching Hanma Spanish.

"So what else do we need?"

South became quiet at what hanma just asked.

"We already got what we needed, the people probably think it was a burglar for weapons but what's funny is what the government isn't telling the citizens is that the chemical that they have been working opeis dangerous in the wrong hands.."

This made both older boys look back at the blue eyed boy.

"Hehe...this chemical can accelerate the healing process and enhance the user's constitution"

"Wait so other words this chemical is like some type of super medicine that can heal people and what? makes people crazy?"

"Bingo! This chemical will help people heal faster, of course....but the side effects is that a person mind will become too unstable to the point of becoming a maniac that not even the government would be able to save them"

"Hey Hanagaki..."

"Yea south?"

"What are you planning on doing with this stuff?..."

"Hehehe well isn't it obvious?"

"No?"

"*sigh* well were obviously going to start selling it to start making money than will have enough funds so I can destroy those bastards that took away my familia"

"Man~ I'm so happy I decided of making you my mikko"

"....."

"I swear Hanagaki we should just chomp his body up and feed it to the sharks"

"*gasp* How dare you after everything we've been through together!?"

"You know that doesn't sound like such a bad plan south"

"NOT YOU TOO!?"

"Can we stop and get some hair dye?"

"For what?"

"Because I don't want my blonde hair anymore also the police has descriptions of all of us"

"I forgot about that..."

"Of course you did your a idiot after all"

"Shut up or so help me i will crash this car!"

"You psycho you'll just kill us all including yourself!"

"So?"

"You know what I don't care, let's go get that stupid hair dye.."

South grumbled out looking out the passenger window. He soon started to remember what Hanagaki told them and remembers the glint he saw in Hanagaki eyes.

'You can fool everyone else Takemichi but I can see it in your eyes there's a different motive behind what you said this isn't just killing the group who killed your familia.... no this is something bigger and I will get to the bottom of it'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for not posting in so long. I had so much writer's block I had no clue what to write... this chapter was very short but I promise the next one won't be as short as this one😣 Also Happy Birthday to our crybaby hero🥳💞🥳