Epilogue

"Daddy, where we going?" Eleanor asked as she was holding Emmett's hand as they walked down the OB wing of the hospital.

"Where dadda?" William joined in asking questions, him in his dad's other arm.

"We're going to see dadda right now, actually." He smiled and continued walking, saying hi to the nurses as he walked down the hall and to the last door on the right. The same room that Vic was recovering in when the twins were born. Maybe this was a slightly different circumstance, but to Emmett, it all felt the same. The pure happiness he was feeling when Ellie and Will were born was radiating from him on this day too.

They stopped at the door and Emmett put Will down. "Hey, do you wanna knock on the door really quietly?" He watched him knock very softly and the door was immediately opened from the inside.

"Dadda!" Both Will and Ellie exclaimed but were instantly shushed by Travis after he hugged them both.

"You have to be really quiet, okay?" He picked them both up and started walking over to the bed in the middle of the room.

"Oh, as if it isn't my favourite niece and nephew." Vic grinned and said softly. "Do you want to come sit with Aunty Vic?" She tapped on either side of the bed and Travis put Ellie down on her left side and Will on her right. They both immediately snuggled up to her.

Theo soon walked into the room and earned the attention of the kids on the bed. They were both staring at him, mouths gaped wide open, not even sure what was happening. "Do you two want to meet your baby cousin?" He asked and handed the small baby to Vic.

"Cousin?" Ellie looked at the sleeping baby, whose head was just by her knees.

"You know how you are dadda and daddy's daughter?" She tilted her head and looked intently at Eleanor. "This baby is my and your Uncle Theo's daughter."

Will's small face lit up. "What her name?"

"Megan." Theo announced, earning smiles from Travis and Emmett, who didn't know that was going to be her name. He earned a pat on the back from Emmett, a hug from Travis and a sincere smile from his wife. "Megan Marion Ruiz-Hughes."

"Can I hold her?" He looked back at his Aunt Vic with his eyes that no one could ever say no to.

"Yes, you can. But you have to be really gentle, okay? She's really small and we don't want to wake her up. Can you do that for me?" She asked and saw Will eagerly nod his head, so she gave the baby back to Theo whilst she lifted Will up onto her body. "Okay, hold your hands out!" She smiled and Theo placed Megan into Will's arms. He looked at her with so much awe, like he just knew he was going to grow up with her and be best friends with her.

Travis and Emmett had already met Megan a few times, so they were just standing in the corner, Travis's arms around Emmett's shoulders. They loved watching their children just do their thing. In their almost 3 years of life, they always continued to surprise their dads.

"He loves her so much already." Travis sighed happily.

Emmett smiled but then remembered something. "Ellie's gonna get jealous if she can't hold Megan in a minute... you know her."

"No, maybe she'll be nice and wait her turn." He laughed, and as soon as she said that, the little girl was getting restless watching her brother hold the baby but not her. "Okay, I'm wrong." He said quickly and walked over to the hospital bed, taking Megan out of Will's arms so Vic could pick up Ellie and put her on her lap.

She was given the baby and stared at her just like her brother did. They were really alike that way. But she also had a question. "Aunty Vic?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Will Megan like me?" She asked innocently and Vic's face instantly dropped.

"Oh, Eleanor." She laughed softly. "Megan loves you already. Look, she's smiling at you." She pointed and stared at her daughter. "You and Will are going to be the best sibling-cousins that she's ever going to have, you know that?"

As they watched their daughter continue to look at Megan, one big thought just couldn't get wiped from Emmett's brain. "Let's adopt a baby." He blurted out. Travis's head whipped so fast to turn around and look at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. Eleanor and William already have so much more love to give, and I feel like we could have another small child in our big family so that Megan has a sibling-cousin close to her age." He tried to persuade Travis. "Of course, you can say no, it's fine. These two are already a handful..."

Travis chuckled and looked at them sitting on the bed. Ellie was still holding Megan, and Will had one of his fingers wrapped in her small hand. "Let's do it." He nodded confidently. "Let's adopt a baby."

"I love you so much." Emmett kissed his husband and then pulled out his phone to take a picture of the precious moment that was happening in front of them. He loved the way his kids looked at their cousin, and now, soon, they'd be looking at their new sibling like that. He wanted to remember this moment for years to come.

He then walked outside and found a nurse to take a photo of everyone in the room. Emmett stood on the left side of the bed, where Eleanor had been placed again, and Travis stood on the right next to William. Theo had made it onto the bed and was holding Megan, whilst Vic was staring at his husband and their baby.

The nurse held up the phone and counted down from three. "Cheese!" She shouted and snapped the picture.

A moment they all wanted to remember was now captured forever. Hopefully, the next picture like this would be them all meeting the new Montgomery child.

And it was.

A year later, Travis was holding their new baby, Emmett was standing next to Eleanor and William, and Vic and Theo were holding Megan.

"Welcome to the family, Lily Olivia Montgomery." Travis softly smiled at the sleeping baby as the photo was taken.

All three photos that were taken were on display in both Travis and Emmett's house as well as Vic and Theo's house. Every time they needed a little happiness boost, all they needed to do was look at the photos of the growing family.

Thanks for reading :) I originally published this on my ao3 way back in Feb but I thought this website needs more travic so here it is. I hope you enjoyed, and if you want, I'll publish more of my fics here! Have a great day <3