Page 07

CHAPTER SEVEN.

-

You walked down the stairs of the casita, walking towards the kitchen to see if Camilo was there.

He was. The boy was sitting down on the dining, eating arepas. "Hey Y/N! Did you find Mirabel?" He asked.

You also noticed Julieta was there too, cooking.

You shook your head, "No.." you rested your head on the palm of your hand.

The human chameleon frowned, handing you an arepa. You gratefully took it from his hand, thanking him in the process.

An uncomfortable silence slowly washed through.

I'm so fucking tired.. You sighed.

Camilo noticed your discomfort. "Hey.. do you wanna go on a walk?" He asked. You looked up at him, slightly nodding.

He stood up. The boy held out a hand for you to grab, which you did grab.

The two of you walked out of the kitchen, holding each other's hand. "So what happened?" Camilo asked.

You raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Camilo smiled, "How did you two find the vision?" he looked at you.

"Well.. Luisa told us to go to Bruno's tower. She told us he had one last vision before he left, which was about.. you know, the magic dying." Camilo nodded.

You continued, "So we went there. Mirabel went in his vision cave, and she found the broken pieces of the vision. But the cave collapsed." Camilo raised his eyebrow.

"How did you two get out?" You shrugged. "Kind of out of luck?" You smiled. Camilo chuckled.

You suddenly saw Abuela, helping the Guzmans with Mariano's broken nose. She turned to see the two of you. She gave you a stern and serious look,

You covered the side of your face in embarrassment.

You looked back at the Casita. You saw a bunch of exotic plants, and what seems to be Isabela and Mirabel dancing on the roof.

"Wait.. look!" You got Camilo's attention as he turned around, looking at the direction of where you pointed.

"It actually worked, they're actually talking!" You smiled excitedly. "What?" Camilo asked, confused.

Spiky and exotic plants were popping out of the ground, one hitting Mariano's nose once again.

You turn towards him, "I'll explain later, come on!" You ran towards the Casita with Camilo.

You looked up, seeing the two sisters hugging in front of the candle. It seemed to glow brighter. It's working!

You stopped to look at them, seeing them fall inside the Casita.

You and Camilo quickly walked in. You saw a pile of colorful flowers in the middle, with the two laughing together.

"Guys! I-" You started, but was suddenly cut off by someone yelling, "What is going on?!" Abuela came in, obviously angry.

Camilo pulled you back.

"Abuela! It's okay.. Everything's- We're gonna save the miracle! The magic..!" Mirabel tried to explain to her. "What are you talking about?! Look at our home! Look at your sister!" Ay, fuck you lady.