Page 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

-

Those two days went by faster than light.

It's the day of Dolores and Mariano's wedding. You have been anxiously waiting outside of the brides room, standing beside Camilo's.

You heard a bunch of shuffling and just random noises coming from her room, and silence in the other. You decided to check yourself in the mirror.

(Feminine)
You wore a floral poofy dress. It had a mixture of purple and white, making a beautiful gradient with it. A tight black leather belt was wrapped around your waist, accompanied with jewels circling around the edge. You also wore matching black sandals with it, and a few necklaces and bracelets.

(Masculine)
You wore a fully white laced floral shirt, long-sleeved, and a pair of brown high-waisted pants. You accompanied the outfit with a similar brown coat, and black sandals, along with a necklace and a few bracelets.

It was your first time attending a wedding, so you had Mirabel help you out with the outfit. She certainly did an amazing job. The outfit looks incredible.

You continue to check yourself out in the mirror.

That was until a door to your right opened and slammed shut, which made you jolt upward and turn your attention to the person making the noise. The only thing was that the door next to you led Camilo's room. Wait.. Camilo's room?!

You stared in shock as Camilo made the same face when he turned to look at you.

He was also dressed for the occasion, but different. He wore a long sleeved white polo, with only half of it tucked into his black pants. He also had a black bow tied around the collar of his shirt. He wore his hair into a curly bun.

His eyes looked as if he hadn't slept in an eternity, that the make-up he wore didn't even cover it up.

But god, was he.. hot.

You shook those thoughts off as you looked at Camilo once more. He only looked you up and down, with one eyebrow raised up, before sighing and walking off.

Okay.. definitely not what I wanted but expected!

You watched as he descended down the steps and eventually heard the front open and shut.

You took that moment to let out a big sigh. He's MAD AT ME!!! You mentally let out a big cry, Like, what was that look on his face?! He just breathed out and walked away like nothing! I mean that's what I expected, but coming from MY BESTEST, MOST VALUED FRIEND?! Not to mention, THE GUY I LIKE!

You knocked on Dolores' door, hearing a "One sec!" Come from the other side. You slumped your back, crossing your arms and pouting.

Mirabel opened the door, looked at your expression and asked, "What's wrong?" You groaned with annoyance, pushing her aside to enter the room.

You sat next to Luisa, who was sitting on the bed, fiddling with her corsage. You let out another heavy sigh.

"It's Camilo.." You muttered. "What about him?" Luisa asked, curious. "I ran into him outside." Both Mirabel and Luisa gasped.

"Wow.. he actually left his room for once." Mirabel grinned with amusement. You hummed, "Yes and the fact that he was fully dressed for the wedding!" you screamed, face going completely red once your thoughts went back to that outfit.

Luisa finally was able to put corsage on, in the meantime asking, "What about it?" whilst Mirabel already knew what it was about.

She smirked, "Yeah, what about it?" she asked further, teasing you more. And you were foolish enough to answer.