Part-7

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤.......

Jungkook felt strange....its like someone was staring at him.....with sharp eyes.....continuously.......he suddenly felt unease as he gulped and turn his head in left and there he go.........

Kim Taehyung was there.

He was smiling.

And a big boxy smile make it's way on his lips when Jungkook turn around and their eyes meet....

Taehyung lift his one hand and wave it cutely while showing his teeth like a toothpaste ads.

Jungkook sighed heavily in so done.He visibly gritted his teeth in anger to show the Boy who was shamelessly staring at him that he is really angry at him.

And that dumb piece Kim Taehyung again found that reaction of Jungkook-shooooo cute uwu.

Taehyung fakes pout.....his eyes soften as he blow a flying kiss to Jungkook who wide his eyes in shock as he panicked and look around if someone else notice Taehyung's action or not.......but thankfully everyone were busy on their own....drinking, talking, laughing, dancing and blah blah......Jungkook mentally thanked to god and turn his gaze back to Taehyung who smirked a little....still not moving his eyes away from the little cute bunny who really caught his eyes and attention today.

Jungkook had enough of it now.He signed Taehyung by his eyes to 'move away' but Taehyung shamelessly shook his head as 'No'---smiling.Jungkook sighed again and gave the pleading eyes this time and mouthed him a "Stop" But Taehyung still didn't convinced....he again passed it by smiling like a freak.

Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore...he frustratedly slammed his hands on the counter making the bartender flinch.He gave a embarassed smile to the bartender and mumbled a "sorry".
He mentally note "not to think about that old man.Yes Jungkook think like he isn't present here and ignore him,you can do it right?Yes Jeon Jungkook can"--with that Jungkook put a fake smile and held the glass of vine and tried to envolve with others.

So,it was evening and they are in party.Whole the time Taehyung was being a creepy man by staring at the beautiful boy known, Jeon Jungkook and Jungkook was feeling so awkward and angry.He isn't liking the feeling of being watched by a particular Man and that too whole the time now.

Taehyung is seriously behaving like a creepy stalker-oh boy!!

But other hand,Kim Taehyung is just being a whipped man.It's not his fault if the bunny boy is this much beautiful that he really can't keep his eyes away from him.A smile isn't leaving from his lips just by staring at the face of Jungkook.He don't know but he really like the work of---"keep staring at Jungkook"

His heart was doing flip-flop.Butterfiles were having a great party in his stomach and there was a slight reddish tint over his cheeks....cuz of Jungkook....by his thoughts.

"Can you stop!?" A voice of girl bring Taehyung back to reality who hummed and looked at Jennie who was having a pissed off face.

"Sorry-!? " Taehyung gave confuse look.

"I said can you stop staring at him?Taehyung you are making yourself look so low in his eyes.He will think you as a pervert creepy man amd you definately don't want that right?" She explained her point making Tae wide his eyes a little.

"But i was just looking at him, nothing else" He said back trying to explain himself or more like convincing Jennie.

"And that consider as creepy, you know that?" She said back as in same tone of Taehyung, who rolled his eyes.

"I am your Boss" That's what he said before leaving the side of Jennie who gave him a disbelief look.

"Boss my foot, stupid tiger ass"