Imagine #2

I was getting my stuffs out of my locker and was about to lock it again when suddenly Taehyung slammed it hard, making me cringe.

I looked at him and gulped.

"What do you want?" I asked him, showing him that I'm not afraid of him.

He slowly looked at me. Those piercing looks that made me feel like crying.

"You." He said in monotone.

I looked away and made a little distance away from him. "Look, I should go now. Its getting--"

"No! You're not going anywhere." He said and held tightly my shoulders.

"Stop it! You're hurting me Taehyung." I closed my eyes and felt that he slowly removed his hands away.

After that, he walked away. Leaving me dumbfounded here.

Why was he acting like that?

Its all because he thinks that I am cheating.

And yes, he is my boyfriend.

Why would I cheat with him? Is he that dumb?

I sighed heavily and shook my head then after that, I went home safely.

--

The next day was pissing me off. I was inside of the classroom and the BTS was there too. And they weren't greeting me at all.

What's happening now?

I felt a little disappointed because no one ever tried to greet me this morning.

I just sighed and placed my head on the table and managed to listen to my mp3 songs.

Lunch break it is, I couldn't stand it anymore. No one was sitting with me here inside the cafeteria and students were looking at me, maybe they were curious about what was happening to our relationship.

I was glancing at them but sadly Taehyung won't look at me.

I hate this! I hate my life. I hate it.

--

The next day, I got an A+ on my exam. Everyone did congratulate me but Taehyung didn't.

I was very disappointed. Really.

I went to the garden all by myself and to my surprise, Taehyung was there. He looks bored and sad.

He was muttering some kind of words that I don't even understand.

I got this chance to walk closer to him.

"H-hey." I managed to say. He stopped on his tracks and then slowly turned his head to mine.

"hey" He looked ahead again.

I sat beside him and I looked down.

"I-I'm sorry for not telling y-you."

Tears began swelling up in the corner of my eyes.

"It wasn't true. The picture you saw wasn't true." My voice cracked as I looked at him.

He was looking at me.

"I'm just asking him that time about our project but I think someone took a picture of us and then, made a rumor about it." I said and sniffed.

My tears dropped little by little.

"I'm sor--"

"No. I'm sorry." He said and he cupped my face and wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry for being rude."

He looked down.

"I'm sorry I believed that stupid thing."

His fingers ran to my hair and tucked some strands behind my ear.

He went closer to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry."

I began crying again. He hushed me and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you, a lot." He confessed and wiped off my tears again.

"How's my baby girl, hm?" He then kissed the tip of my nose.

I didn't respond but I just placed my head on his shoulders.

"I love you. And Im sorry." He said and pulled me into a sweet kiss.

"Congratulations you got an A+ a while ago. Your boyfriend is so proud of you."

I smiled at him and sighed in relief that things were okay now.