Imagine #3

It was our graduation day and Taehyung went to my side.

The ceremony ended that's why he came to my place. He looked good today. He's really handsome.

I smiled as I looked him in the eyes. He also did the same and rubbed the back of his neck.

"So... We're officially graduate now." He started and I just nodded.

"Yeah, where are you studying in college?" I asked him.

Fow awhile, he hummed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Still don't know, what about you?" He asked.

"Seoul University." I smiled.

"Wow! That's great! Well, goodluck and Congratulations to us." He handed me his hands so I took it and shook hands with him.

After that, I saw his eyes became saddened. He was looking straight at me. Then, he gulped. Still, his eyes were sad.

"Jae..." My nickname came from his own mouth so I looked back at him.

It looks like we're in a drama. Because we were staring at each other.

"Yes, Taehyung?"

He sighed for awhile and looked down.

"I'm gonna miss you." He confessed and looked at me.

I smiled softly and said, "Yah, Im gonna miss you too."

He smiled also but only a small smile.

"Can I have a hug?"

He asked but before he let me finish, he suddenly pulled me into a warm hug.

My heart was beating so fast and then I felt something wet on my shoulder.

"Jae, don't leave me please..."

It was Taehyung, he was crying.

I was shocked because it was my first time to hear and see him like this. I mean, I never get to see Taehyung being like this because he always looks so happy.

"I'm not g-gonna leave you, Taehyung." I said and rubbed his back.

The hug became tighter and he cried harder.

"J-Jae... I can't lose you." He said again.

"What do you mean?"

"I like you Jae, I like you so much."

I was so speechless right now.

"That Jimin guy went courting you, and he stopped right? It was all my fault. I told him not to court you because I threatened him."

"Taehyung..."

"And the girls that bullied you one time, I talked to them and got mad that time to them, that's why I've said something not good."

"The time that you were telling me a story about you and Jungkook, it didn't make me feel better that time so I got upset and got frustrated. Thinking that, maybe you were dating him."

He confessed many things to me and it made me really shocked.

"I like you very much, Jae."

He let go of the hug and he looked at me.

"I'll wait for you until you become mine. I know, you can't say 'yes' now. I'll do my best just to make you mine."

He said and I blushed so hard. So, I looked down and smiled secretly.

"Yes."

I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

I looked up at him and smiled. He was shocked.

"I said, YES.Taehyung, you don't know how much I like you too. I was just hiding it to you."

"Y-you like... me?"

He pointed himself and I chuckled softly while nodding my head.

"So this means, we're officially dating?"

He asked and so I nodded my head.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, Jae!" He said and hugged me tighter.

"I love you." He said and kissed my forehead.