Imagine #4

Jin oppa went out today. Actually, he's my brother. A few moments later, I heard the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and it was Jin oppa, smiling at me. I looked over his back. He was with his friends again. I gulped and becane nervous again.

"Hey sis. My friends are here and they want to stay here for a moment." Jin oppa said and I just nodded. What can I do?

As they walked inside, they became noisy and Jin oppa introduced me to them.

"Waah, she's really pretty."

I looked up and saw that guy smiling at me. I looked away and turned around. I went upstairs and locked myself inside my room.

Aish! I hate it.

I sat on my bed and covered my face with a pillow. I tossed around and looked at my phone then played some games.

After a few minutes later, I decided to went downstairs since I felt my tummy was growling.

Aish. I should've eat first before I went here. Ugh. Before I go to the kitchen, I should pass by the living room. Oh my god. I hate it!

I stood up and opened the door slowly. I peaked like someone was there watching me.

I sighed in relief as I closed the door and was about to turn around when somebody spoke.

"Where are ya going?"

My eyes widened and I got panicked. I turned around and saw V looking at me while smirking.

He walked closer to me as I stepped backwards. I gulped mentally and cursed something.

"I-I was just... getting some.. foods." I stuttered

Why the hell am I stuttering?

He grinned at me and said, "Can I get one too?" I just nodded my head and was about to ran away when he held my arm and gently pushed me on the wall again.

I felt my heart beats in an irregular rhythm again. He trapped me by placing his arm on the top of my head. While his left hand was inside of his jean's pocket.

And now, he was looking down at me. I couldn't look up because once I will, our faces would be a few inches apart.

V looked back if someone was going on our way. He sighed in relief and looked back at me again.

"Can't you love me? Like the way I do?" He asked softly. I didn't answer him. I just remained silent.

"Taehyung-ssi."

"No. Don't call me that. Its too formal. I hate it. I want 'oppa'." He said but I just stayed silent again.

He sighed again and held my chin. I became nervous and I felt my heart was like exploding continously. I felt uneasy.

"2 years of courting you. I love you." He confessed and smiled a bit.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked and my eyes got wider and wider because of that question.

"W-what?"

"I want to kiss you."

"T-Taehyung, Jin oppa... he will--"

Before I continue my sentence, he cut me off by placing his index finger on my lips.

"He won't know this."

"But--"

"Just a kiss." He pleaded and tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm a-afraid. Jin oppa is h-here."

Ugh! Why do I kept on stuttering?! This is so embarassing.

"He's downstairs. Just let me kiss you. A quick kiss." He said.

I didn't answer him nor nodded my head when I felt his hands cupped the both of my cheeks. He tilted his head and closed his eyes.

And then our lips connected to each other.

I widened my eyes because of the shock. My hands were on his chest, I wanted to push him away but there's something in me that I wanted this kiss also.

I let him kiss me. His hands went on my back and then down to my waist. He was so gentle. He kept on caressing my left cheek with his right hand.

Until he pulled away and smiled at me. I looked down and bit my lip because of embarassment.

"That was my first kiss." He said and I blushed.

"M-me too." I said and he chuckled then hugged me tighter.

"Please be my girl."

"I-I dont know. Jin oppa--"

"Jin hyung knows me well. He won't be mad." He said and I just nodded.

We went downstairs and Jungkook yelled at V.

"Yah hyung! What took you so long to pee?!"

V just smiled and then he looked at me. I looked away and was about to go to the kitchen when Jin oppa appeared.

"Taehyung, I know what you did there to my sis huh."

He was smiling and I couldn't help but to smile also.

"She's mine now hyung. I promise to take care of her."

"You really have to! Or Im gonna kick your butt, you alien! Are we clear?" Jin oppa said in a playful manner.

I looked at V and he saluted while smiling. "Yes sir! We are so clear!"

I laughed secretly and blushed.

I never thought that Taehyung is now officially mine.