Imagine #6

You opened your twitter account and kept on scrolling down.

You kept on liking the updates of Bangtan and you were giggling as you found it cute and funny.

You congratulated them on twitter on their 2nd win. You were so happy and proud of them.

Just then, as you scrolled down, you saw someone tweeted about your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

Your heart was like stabbed by millions of knives as you read the article about him.

[BTS' V criticized for alleged rudeness to EXID and BIGBANG after they won first place on M!Countdown.]

"What's the meaning of this?" You mumbled to yourself as you clicked the article for more information about your boyfriend.

As you read the whole issue, you felt a pang inside your chest. How could they do this to him? You thought.

"V isn't that kind of a person." You said to yourself.

You tried to contact Taehyung but he wasn't answering your calls. Just then, you remembered that they were on KBS World and you opened your TV.

You saw that the Bangtan was in the middle and the MC's were telling who the winner is.

After that, the fans became wild and noisy as they announced the winner. The BTS.

You smiled and stood up. You were happy for them. But something was wrong.... something wasn't right....

Your smile faded away slowly and your eyes landed on V. He wasn't smiling, not even happy about their 3rd win.

"V, why are you like that?" You muttered as your tears welled up.

"You should be jumping and laughing right now because your group won. Why?" You kept on talking to the TV.

You saw that V was covering his eyes by his bangs. You were so worried about him.

"Please smile, V." You clasped your hands together while looking intensely at the TV.

But nothing has changed about his mood. He was so quiet and that Kim Taehyung you knew wasn't like that.

"He should be acting weird infront of the crowd." You said and swallowed the lump on your throat.

The show ended and they began singing their song since they've won again.

They were singing 'I Need U' but you noticed that V wasn't singing.

He didn't sing his lines in the song. You became extremely sad.

After they performed, you immediately dialed him and luckily he answered it.

[Jagiya?]

His voice sounded so sad. You heard him sighed and you became worried again.

"Are you feeling okay?" You asked him.

[Yeah. I'm just tired maybe.]

"V, you're making me worried. Have you heard the news? A-about you?" You brought the topic.

Silence filled the air. V hummed as he cleared his throat.

[What news? Oh. That.]

You stayed silent for awhile as your tear dropped from your left eye.

[I didn't do anything wrong. I was just so happy that time. And--- I hope they will understand me.]

He explained as you heard him sniffing and your eyes opened wide.

Is he crying?  You thought.

[I'm sorry jagiya. I just felt so sad and I can't help but blame myself of what just happened.]

"No no no, V. You did nothing wrong. Please stop crying. It makes me cry too. Please."

[The members were trying to cheer me up but I just can't smile purely. I'm so hurt.]

You bit your lip and whined.

"V... I want the Taehyung I knew. The Taehyung that would make me smile, make me laugh even if its corny. Please smile. Just for your fans. And for me."

Your tears started to flow down. You wiped it quickly and you heard him sobbing.

[You make me so special, jagiya.]

You smiled and continued crying on the phone.

[I love you.]

He cooed so sweetly.

"I love you too." You said and you heard him laughed a little.

You heard him made a kiss sound and you laughed. He was so cute, you could imagine him doing that.

[Jagiya, I want you here. Cuddle me please.]

"Arasseo, I will go to your dorm later. Lets have an ice cream. I want to see tou smile. You're ugly when you frown." You smiled and sniffed.

[Alright. But I want something special.]

"What is it?"

[Your.... Kiss...]

You laughed at his sweet yet cheesy line.

"Okay I'll hang up now. I wanna see you smile. Please smile at the camera okay?"

[Yes jagiya. Thank you for comforting me. I love you my yeochin alien]

You blushed at his confession. You smiled after that.

"I'm not an alien. You are! Bye jagi!"

[Arasseo. Byebye. I love you so much.]

Then you smiled to yourself because you made him smile, you made him special and made him feel the most important person to you no matter what just happened.