Imagine #5

I was walking down the hallway when I saw the Bangtan Boys there beside my locker.

My eyes widened at the sight and slowly walked there.

I kept my head low because I don't want them to see me this time.

"Oh look! Its Jieun." I heard Jungkook's voice. I cursed mentally and I quickly opened my locker. I heard their footsteps coming towards my durection.

Come on, Jieun. Ppali!

I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my arm, making me stop on my tracks.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I shut my eyes tightly and my tears were building up in the corner as I heard his voice again.

"You're just going to leave without a word?"

I pulled my hands out of his grasp and I turned to face him. He was serious and has this cold aura.

"Stop bothering me Kim Taehyung. Get a life!" I shouted at him and the others hollered an 'oww' sounds.

"Really? Ahh I won't. Teasing you is my life." V said and smirked evilly at me. I bit my inner lower lip and looked at the others.

"I didn't even do anything wrong to you! Why are you doing this to me?"

I shouted at him but he looked still calm. He placed his index finger on his chin and thought for awhile.

"I won't tell. Besides, its a secret." He said and smiled at me teasingly.

"Now. Where's Jimin? Your boyfriend hm?" He asked as he looked around and then turned to look at me.

"Its none of your business." I said and scoffed.

He then walked closer to me and smirked. I took a step back until he held my wrist and tucked a few strands of my hair.

I shiverred and slapped his hands away. He chuckled.

"Guys. You know what to do." Taehyung said as he looked at the others.

"What--" I was cut off when Taehyung pulled my arm and put his hands on my waist. I looked back and saw the others went away.

I struggled over Taehyung's touch and kept on pushing him away.

"Let go off me!"

"No!" He yelled at me that made me stop. I saw him smirked and dragged me somewhere.

Jimin where are you?

We went to the basketball court and I saw Jimin there playing. He turned his head and Taehyung placed his head over mine while kept on hugging my waist.

I pushed him but he was stronger than me. Jimin stopped playing and stared at us with a shock expression.

He talked to his coach and he went towards us. His eyes were blazing fire as he saw Taehyung.

"What's the meaning of this?" He raised his eyebrows and I opened my mouth to say something.

"Jimin oppa---"

Again, I was cut off when Taehyung spoke.

"We're dating. Right, babe?" He said as he kissed my cheeks. My eyes got widened as I saw Jimin looked at me with is-that-true?-look

"Jieun. How could you?" He said as he walked away.

I got startled and pushed Taehyung away. "What did you do?!" I yelled at him and went after Jimin.