Chapter 4 He's back

3rd Person POV

Next morning

When you woke up the next morning, you felt two strong arms holding you. Seconds later, Y/N opened her eyes and then saw that she was in Scarlett's arms. You two talked to each other last night while watching a film. At some point you must have fallen asleep and snuggled up to Scar. When you tried to free yourself from her grip, she only held you tighter and pressed your face into her chest.

"Stay." Did you hear Scarlett's tired voice say. Y/N sighed and continued to cuddle. 5 minutes later the trailer door was opened and someone jumped on you both. You both groaned. Y/N broke away from Scarlett and then saw her son James sitting on her. Lizzie was standing at the door, she had seen the position in which Scarlett and you were before James jumped on top of you.

"Good morning Mom and Aunt Scarlett."

"Good morning James and a wonderful good morning to you too Lizzie."

"Good morning you two. We're supposed to be on set in 15 minutes." Lizzie said now and then went back to her trailer.

"Good morning Y/N"

"Good morning Scar."

"Mom, I'm hungry."

"Sorry Scarlett, but I have to get him something to eat. I'll see you later." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Scarlett smiled and then left your trailer to go to hers. Y/N prepared breakfast for herself and James. A little later everyone arrived on the set and the next scenes were discussed.

Y/N POV

We discussed the next scenes. I went to change and when I came back, Tom and Chris H. were standing in front of me.

"Tom told me about the text. I won't let him hurt you."

"Thanks Chris. I can't believe he'd get back in touch after all these years. I'm scared he might do something to James."

"Don't worry, that's not going to happen. We should go back to the set anyway." said Tom now. The three of us went back to the set. As soon as we got there, the shooting continued.

filming continues tw

I've been with the Avengers for a few months now. I was happy to be back with my siblings. However, I was hiding something from the two of them. It has something to do with how I got Pietro back. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize my siblings and James entered the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm back. Uncle Pietro and Aunt Wanda went for ice cream with me." I heard him say now. Only now did I see the three standing behind me. I smiled at James and then looked at my siblings. "Thank you for spending so much time with him." I now said to them.

"He is part of the family."

"Wands is right. He's family, Ana. Of course we spend time with him." it now came from Pietro.

When I heard this, tears ran down my face. I never expected them to accept him, not after Wanda saw what happened to me. When they both saw my tears, they immediately hugged me. Wanda stroked my back soothingly and Piet gave me a kiss on the head. "Am I interrupting?" I heard Natasha ask behind us now.

The two let me go and Wanda had a mischievous grin on her lips. Before I could ask Wanda what that grin was all about, she had already disappeared with Pietro. I just shook my head at my siblings' behavior and then looked at Nat.

"You didn't bother me. Wanda and Pietro spent time with James. And just got back. I just don't know where he went now."

"Maybe he's in his room?"