Chapter 5 Family reunion

⁸Y/N POV

I was paralyzed. I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me. After 8 years he stood before me again. I was scared. I had to go to the store alone, I should have asked Tom or Chris or Aaron to go with me. Liam took a step towards me, holding out his hand to me. I winced when his hand touched my cheek.

"You're still as pretty as you were then." he now said. Before I could say anything or react, someone pulled me away from him. "Stay away from her. If you get too close to her again, it will have consequences for you." said Tom now to him.

"I'll see you again, Y/N. And then I want to meet my son." Liam said and then disappeared. My legs buckled under me and I slumped to the ground. Tom squatted down next to me and looked at me with concern.

"Did he do something to you?"

"No. He didn't do anything to me. He just surprised me. Tom take me back."

"Come here darling." Tom said and then picked me up. He brought me back to the set and to his trailer. When we entered his trailer, all eyes were on us. James lay halfway on top of Aaron and Lizzie and slept.

"What happened?" Scarlett now asked. I buried my face in Tom's neck. I didn't want to answer that. "Sorry darling. I told them about your ex. Not who he is, just what happened. He was stalking her. He wants to see James, but I won't let him." it came from Tom.

I just nodded when I heard what he said now. Tom sat in the chair and I sat on his lap with him.

"We'll also make sure he doesn't get too close to Y/N."

"And James is in safe hands with us."

"Luckily, he can't enter the premises."

"Thanks for being there for me. Tom can James and I sleep here tonight?"

"Of course you can sleep here. What is family for?" I heard Tom say now. I nodded and listened to the others talking.

Scarlett POV

When I heard what Tom was saying, I wondered what he meant by that. I ran my fingers through James' hair. He had fallen asleep halfway through the film. He really was an angel protecting his mother. So I didn't understand why his father was such a jerk.

"What do we do if he gets too close to her again?" I asked now. We now looked at Tom and he looked at Y/N and then he stroked her head. "If he shows up again, I'll go to the police. It took a long time for her to go out again. And to approach other people again. I was there for her the whole time." Tom said. I nodded and then looked over at Y/N.
We talked for a while and when it got late the three of us went back to our trailers.

Time skip 4 months later

We had shot most of the film. We were in England, London at the moment. Here we will shoot the rest of the scenes. And that's why Kathryn Hahn came to the set. Her character and Y/N's character seem to have a deal or something. I was already wearing my costume and waiting for the others to finish. After the others were done, we went to the set and the final scenes were shot.

shooting scenes

"Anastasia what's the meaning of all this?" I heard Wanda ask now. Ana stood in front of us with her head bowed and behind her stood Agatha. Pietro stood next to Wanda and also looked at his younger sister. We all wanted to know what was going on.

"Oh darling, didn't you ever tell them the truth? The truth about resuscitation?" we heard Agatha say now as she put a hand on Anastasia's shoulder. Ana kept looking down and didn't want to answer. "Anastasia please tell us what she means by that?" I asked her now. Ana lifted her head and just shook it. "Save the questioning. She won't answer you, but I will." we now heard the witch say.

"Reviving a dead person always comes with a price. And our dear Anastasia here, paid the price. And I'm just here to take her with me."

"I won't let you take her, Agatha."

"We will protect our sister."

"All of us will protect her."

"Darling, don't you want to tell them something?"

"I'm sorry, Wanda, Pietro, Nat. I didn't want Wanda to continue suffering. And I wanted to see my siblings one last time. To bring Pietro back from the dead I had to pay a price and I did."

"What price? Ana tell us what price you paid?"

"A soul for a soul. That was the price I paid."

"Say that's not true. Ana you can't make a deal with Agatha."

"Wanda I'm sorry, it was the only way to bring Piet back. The only thing I would ask of you is that you protect James. Agatha, I'm ready." said Ana now. Before anyone could say anything or stop them both, Agatha and Ana were gone. Wanda fell to her knees and cried. Pietro took Wanda in his arms and comforted her. But the worst was when James showed up with Loki.

"Where's my mom?" James now asked. I walked towards him, squatted down next to him and looked at him for a moment. "Your mom left on a mission. She will be back in three weeks. Until then, your uncle and aunt will take care of you." I said now and he just nodded.

end of the shoot

"That was good work from you all. You have a few days off before heading back." we now heard the director say. Y/N and Kathryn came towards us again and James ran straight towards his mother. "Hey buddy. Tom and I are going to get changed and then we can go. I know you're looking forward to it." she said now. I had to smile when I saw James jumping around. Tom was just walking towards us, he had already changed.

"Y/N go change. Same goes for you guys, my parents invited you to family dinners too." said Tom now. We all nodded and went to change.

3rd Person POV

Half an hour later everyone was on their way to Tom's parents. When they entered the Hiddlestons' mansion some time later, James was the first to run into the house. The others now followed James into the house. "Hello mom, dad, we're home again." it came from Tom now.

Mrs. Hiddleston came out of the kitchen and when she saw Tom and Y/N she immediately rushed towards Y/N. She took them in her arms and hugged her. "Tom told us what happened. If he gets too close to you or James, he'll really get to know me and your father. No one does this to my baby and gets away with it." said Mrs. Hiddleston now.

"Thank you Mama."

"Mom?"