Getting Teardrop to Talk

((O/N) = Object Name)

I was watching Fanny and Clock argue because of Liy and Icecube were trying to get Teardrop to talk, and since I had nothing better to do, I was watching it.  "I hate you!"  Fanny yelled.  "I do too."  Clock said.  "No, I hate you!" Fanny yelled directed towards Clock.  "What, why would you hate me?  I'm just trying to stand up for poor Teardrop!"  "Because self improvement only occurs when we acknowledge that our own behaviors are far from perfect and dare, I say, worthy of hate."  "Icecubes not worthy of hate!"  Bracelety butted in.  "Yes, she is!" Fanny replied.  "Y-you're worthy of hate!"  "Yes I am!"  "Woah, that's really thought provoking, thank you for opening my eyes."  "You're welcome!" 

I giggled at how they acted, then a fork flew and hit Teardrop making her chomp down on Icy.  When Icy screamed though Fanny just said, "I hate you." 

Fries came over and said something about Bracelety being a follower, so she said, "I hate you!"  And Fanny also said the same. 

Time Skip

Blackhole for some reason was coming towards earth.  But then he became extremely small for some reason?  Some thing was next to him.  "What's this?"  Liy asked.  "I dont know, try squishing it."  Pie said.  Liy then squished the 4 shaped creature.  "Hey dont squish that!  You dont know what it does!"  Saw yelled.  "I do this."  It said then it did... something to Pin. 

"Pretty cool dont you think?"  "Can you bring her back?"  Coiny asked.  "No."  "But the recovery centers are gone they got sucked up, are you sure you cant-"  "no."  "Please I've got to get her back!"  Coiny then waved his arms.  "Man, Coiny show some respect."  Pillow said. 

"I hate to live in a world were recovery is impossible, where we die forever!"  Fanny said.  "To bad."  It said.  "Yeah to bad!"  Another one in the shape of an x popped up.  Liy squished that one too.  After killing Pillow and knocking out Taco, and Donut the 4 thing recovered Pin, Pillow, and Balloony. 

"Let's play a game!"  The 4 thing said. 

"I love games!"  Bracelety said. 

"Dont you wanna battle to win a prize?"  It said. 

"But what is the prize?"  Eraser asked. 

"A BFDI."  The 4 thing said. 

Everyone started screaming.  "Now form 8 teams of 8!  One will have an extra member." 

Time Skip

I was sitting with Fanny when Lightning grabbed Fanny so I followed them to Snowball.  I heard Lightning say something.  "-Go with Fanny who absolutely hates everyone.  Snowball started talking.  "Well Fanny not having arms is a real let down, like a real real let down.  But if she's got that aggressive attitude then I'll settle for that, welcome to the team."  Snowball then looked at me.  "And I guess you can join too (O/N)."  "I hate you."  Fanny said. 

Time Skip

Flower wanted both Snowball and Ruby on her team so she merged us making us a team of Snowball, Fanny, Ruby, Pencil, Match, Bubble, Lightning, and me. 

We were now naming teams.  "Hey were like, the alliance right?"  Pencil said.  "Omg that is so like totally true."  Match said.  "That's such a good observation Pencil."  Ruby also said.  Flower butted in "Observe me please!"  Lightning zapped Flower.  "Why cant you zap me!"  Snowball yelled.  "I feel like there might be other people though."  Pencil said.  "Yeah were not all the alliance."  Snowball said. 

Fanny started talking.  "Well if you take the 'all' out of 'alliance' you get..."  The word iance appeared above our heads.  I laughed at what Fanny did.  "Its pronounced 'iance'."  Lightning said. 

Time Skip

The challenge was to get these floating baskets to X.  Who was on top of a giant staircase.  "So to clarify that's the first challenge of the battle for bfdi?"  Lightning asked.  "It seems that's the case!"  Snowball yelled.  "I hate it!"  Fanny popped in. 

Our teams plan, or should I say Pencil's plan was to jump to the basket.  "I hate jumping!"  Fanny yelled.  "I agree with Fanny."  I said.  Pencil yelled at us.  "Fanny, (O/N) stop killing the vibe!  Lightning go zap them."  Bubble grabbed Lightning.  "Wait!  Lightning remember what I said about!-"  'Bubble... you wouldn't want to go against the alliances objectives, would you... Bember?"  Bubble let go of Lightning and Lightning zapped me and Fanny.  All I heard were multiple "I HATE THIS!"  and Bubble crying.  I then stayed hanging onto Fanny for the rest of the challenge, and suprise suprise... we lost.