Lick Your Way to Freedom

We were up for elimination so we had to do Cake at Stake. Pillars popped up below us. Four started talking "Iance. You lost last time so you do the Cake at Stake. We received 10,095 votes. The person who receives the most votes will be eliminated from bfb. I have 8 slices of cake. If I give you cake, you get to stay, but if not, no more game for you!" Four then put the tray of cake slices on X. "Time to show the votes. (O/N) got 112 votes." Four tossed me a slice of cake and I caught it. "Bubble got 147 votes." Four tossed Bubble her cake. "Ruby got 152 votes." Ruby got her cake. "Lightning and Snowball got 532 and 616 respectively their safe. So now it's down to Fanny, Flower, Match, and Pencil. Flower only received 838 votes." "Wow! That's the second time I survived an elimination!" Flower said. "Match is safe to with 1362 votes." I started to get nervous, Fanny was in the bottom 2? I thought people would feel bad for her because me and her got zapped last episode. "To bad about Fanny though." I heard Pencil say. "Actually Fanny is safe!" X yelled. When Fanny was tossed her cake it sprayed into Flower's face. I sighed in relief. "Fanny is safe with 1731 votes." Pencil was... sucked, up by 4?

I went up to Fanny and hugged her. "Phew, that was close." I said. "I hate this." I heard Fanny say.

Alot of people hassled Four about getting their freinds recovered. Tenis ball was recovered but no one was happy. "Fine! Your 8 dead freinds are in 8 of those jawbreakers, but most are empty! Find any person in a jawbreaker to make your team win! The last team to find a Contestant will be punished!" Lightning started talking. "So to clarify we need to save someone from one of the jawbreakers for our team to be safe?" "It seems to be that that is the case!" Snowball answered. "Go!"

Everyone was licking a jawbreaker. "Everyone stop licking, I see Icecube inside!" Bubble said. "iance is safe." Four said. I noticed Fanny walking away so I went to go talk to her.

I saw Fanny sitting down looking at the sky so I sat next to her. "What's the matter Fanny?" I asked. "I hated that challenge, I hate licking!" Fanny said. "Oh don't worry, we probably wont have a challenge like that again." I patted her back. "T-thanks." Fanny mumbled.