Get to the Top in 500 Steps

I'm skipping episodes 8-10, I might do them later but you just need to know that (O/N) did nothing during those episodes. 

You were in a horrible mood, you don't know if it's because of the Teardrop situation or your lack of participation recently.  Fanny and Bubble tried to talk to you but you just ignored them. 

You heard Four start to yell.  "Everyone!  An eliminated contestant is about to rejoin!  Its Leafy."  When Leafy was pulled out of Four's head she looked at her team but they didn't seem to happy to see her.  She ended up joining The Losers. 

The contest was too have one of bbn our team members climb some stairs and press a button.  "I'm goi-" Flower was about to yell but I interrupted her.  "I'm doing it."  I figured if I did this challenge and won for our team I would feel better about myself. 

Flower was about to yell at me but Bubble talked to her.  "Flower, let (O/N) do this, they have been seeming down lately."  Flower sighed but didn't do anything else. 

I went to stand by the others that were gonna go up the stairs when I heard something break behind me. 

I was about to go up when Four shouted go but everyone shoved me.  Needle finished immediately.  Lucky me, Dora was still at the bottom.  I was walking behind Tennisball but I was starting to get annoyed.  "Alright I don't have time for this."  I then shoved Tennisball and Bomby off the stairs.  Everyone gasped.  I picked up Pie and threw her on the stairs launching me infront of Balloony and I met with Foldy at the top of the steps. 

"Foldy, get out of my way."  I told her but Foldy yelled.  "No, it's not enough for me to just win.  To avenge Stapey I need to make sure Iance loses."  I managed to push Foldy off.  My bad mood was starting to fade away.  My team was gonna win and I would be the reason for that.  I went to press the button but... Dora shoved me off. 

Everyone but me and Pie have touched the button now.  I ran to the stairs now realizing the hole I just dug for myself, if I lost I would be eliminated, I've done nothing, and I was so violent this episode. 

Pie was recovered right behind me.  She didn't seem to try to pass me.  Did she think I would kill her again?  She then somehow flew to the button and pressed it. 

I walked down the stairs with hesitation.  Everyone in my team looked mad at me.  "(O/N)!  What was that!?!"  Fanny, Flower, and Snowball yelled.  "I'm sorry."  I whimpered before walking away. 

I sat down at the tree me and Bubble talked at and cried.  I then felt a hand on my back, it was Teardrop.  I didn't care a that moment that it was her.  It was just nice to have someone there. 

Fanny POV

I was looking for (O/N).  They seemed more upset then before the challenge.  I found them bit they were sitting at a tree with... Teardrop?  Teardrop was patting (O/N)'s back, I was furious.  I've been friends with (O/N) for what feels like forever and they replace me with Teardrop?!? 

I walked away mad.