What Do You Think of Roleplay

was talking with Teardrop.  Well it was me talking and her listening.  I told her about how I felt about my lack of participation. 

Four called us for Cake at Stake so my team sat on benches.  I noticed Fanny was broken so I tried to talk to her.  "Fanny are you okay?"  But she just looked at me with a mad glare.  Four and X were acting weird so I paid attention to that instead. 

Bubble was the first one safe and she got a burger.  Dora Lightning and Ruby were also safe.  Fanny, Flower, and Snowball were then safe.  It was now down between me and Match.  "Match."  Four called out.  "Yo-" "Your eliminated."  X finished.  Bubble freaked out after Match was eliminated.  She came up to me and... forgave me?  "(O/N) I forgive you for losing us the challenge last time."

It turns out X and Four were acting weird because they swapped bodies.  We found out when Fanny asked Four to recover Bubble.  The challenge was to figure out who was an imposter in our team. 

We were put in tiny rooms.  I took this time to talk to Fanny.  "Fanny, you've been hanging around Bubble alot."  I then began to talk in a teasing tone.  "Do you like her?"  Fanny then yelled at me.  "Why do you care!  Why don't you go hang out with your girlfriend Teardrop!"  Everyone looked at me and Fanny.  "Fanny what are you talking about, Teardrop isn't my girlfriend, where did you get that from?"  Fanny seemed shocked.  "I saw her patting your back, and you were happy!  You have been avoiding me for days and have been miserable!"  It was now my turn to be shocked.  "She was comforting me!  I was avoiding you because I was miserable because of my lack of participation, that's why I tried to win last challenge!"  Fanny was now again shock. 

Fanny sighed.  "I'm sorry (O/N) it's just,  your a great friend and I thought you were just gonna get rid of me."  I hugged Fanny in response.  The rest of our team awed. 

Time Skip

It turns out Lightning was the imposter and we figured it out so Team Icecube was up for elimination.