The Wedding (1)

Ginny and Hermoine had arranged to meet up in a small cafe, Hermoine thought that Ginny invited her to the cafe to talk about something educational, but she was wrong.

Hermoine opened the cafe door and the bell went off, "Welcome in!" Yelled an employee, Hermoine started looking for Ginny and finally saw her. Ginny was holding a magazine and was wearing a white dress, gold hat and a fur coat.

Hermoine excitedly walked over to Ginny's table grinning, Ginny lifted down the magazine and immediately smiled. She jumped to her feet and ran to hug hermoine.

"Hermoine!!" Yelled Ginny, "Ginny!!" Yelled Hermoine, they were hugging until they finally settled down and started talking, "So, why did you call me here Ginny?" Asked Hermoine, sipping her cup of tea.

"Well.." started Ginny, "Harry has been a bit distanced from me, it's like he doesn't even want to touch me anymore."

"Oh." Said Hermoine, "Maybe you should just give him some space to figure out what he wants to do, it worked with me and Ron before."

"Sure! I'll try that!" Said Ginny, the conversation kept going until the cafe closed, "Well it was nice seeing you again!" Said Hermoine, Ginny waved goodbye as Hermoine got on the bus.

Ginny was gonna walk to the nearest 24-hour mall shop, when Ginny got there though, she saw a red-head man standing with a black-haired man with glasses, standing in a ring shop.

Ginny ran out of the mall as quickly as she could, Harry wanted to propose!? Ginny thought in her head, it could explain why he was getting so distance, because he wanted to plan the proposal!

Ginny ran home very excitingly, she immediately took a shower and changed her clothes. Ginny heard the front door open, Harry! She thought to herself. Ginny jumped into bed and pretended to be asleep, as soon as she did this though, Harry opened the door and walked through.

Harry was very disappointed, Ginny was still sleeping. He looked at Ginny with sorry eyes, he took out a red box with the label, RemiRings. Then he got on one knee and said, "Ginvera Weasley, will you marry me?-"

"YES!" Yelled Ginny, Harry jumped up and ran to hug her, "I knew you were awake." Said Harry smirking, "Oh shut up" said Ginny while rolling her eyes.

Ginny looked at Harry and gave him a short-enjoyable kiss, Harry gadly kissed back. They broke apart and laughed, they continued snogging until they were obviously tired and out of breath.

Harry had just woken up, he looked around the bedroom and saw the red box he proposed to ginny last night laying on his bedside table, he smiled knowing that he and Ginny would get married soon.

Harry titled his head to see his new fiance, her head was laying on Harry's arm, Harry used his other arm and hugged Ginny with it, Ginny smiled as soon as Harry's arm touched her, but she continued sleeping.

They stayed in this position until Ginny finally had the energy to move and get up, "Alright Babe, I'm gonna go tell Ron and Hermoine the good news!" Said Ginny, she walked over to Harry and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's Awesome!" Said Hermoine once Ginny told her, "Yeah sis that's great" said Ron, "Thank you! Thank you!" Said Ginny, "I need to ask Harry when the invitations will be handed out."

"Good luck!" Said Hermoine, she hugged Ginny and then Ron soon followed and hugged Ginny, "Alright, I think it's time for me to go now, thank you for everything!" Said Ginny, Ron and hermoine waved as Ginny disappeared into thin air.

Harry was sitting on the coach by the time Ginny got home, was sending owls to everybody, introducing, that he and Ginny were getting married.

"Babe? What are you doing?" Asked Ginny, "sending invitations of course" replied Harry. Ginny smiled and walked upstairs.

Once Harry was finished with the invitations he walked upstairs and opened their bedroom door. He smirked at Ginny and finally said, "its coming."