Hogwarts Express

Harry and the Weasleys had finally reached King's Cross station. Harry wasn't excited to continue Hogwarts, (since he almost died there every single year) and he knew that something bad was gonna happen aswell.

Ron went first through the 9 and 3/4 barrier, then Ginny, Then Hermoine, and then Harry.

"Harry we have to go to the Prefect's compartment," Said Hermoine, "Oh okay." Replied Harry, sounding A bit bitter knowing that he was about to ask them if they could get a compartment together.

Suddenly, Ginny, Luna and Neville appeared, "Hey Harry!" Said Neville, "Oh um, Hello Neville." Replied Harry, Harry turned his head and looked at Ginny, she looked back at him and smiled, then turned her head in the direction of Dean.

Harry felt himself grit his teeth and clench his fist, Harry finally realized that Ginny was actually popular and had many new opportunities of dating guys, the thought of it just wanted to make him throw up.

"Shall we get a compartment then..?" Asked Neville, "I mean like yeah.. We're not gonna stand up forever" said Ginny, Harry laughed and followed Ginny, Luna, and Neville to their compartment.

Once they all got settled down, (Harry was sitting with Luna and Neville was sitting with Ginny) Luna started talking about nargles, Harry was listening at the same time but also wasn't. He was too busy staring at Ginny, why does she have to be with that Dick Dean! Thought Harry, Hm.. Dick Dean... Not a bad name.

"Harry!" "HARRY!" Said Ginny, "huh-huh?" Said Harry very startled, "Do you want anything from the trolly?" Asked Ginny, "Oh Uh No." "Thanks for uhm asking though!" Said Harry, Ginny looked at him in a suspicious way but then just smiled at him.

After a few more awkward minutes, Neville finally broke the silence, "I have to go use the loo," "Me Too." Said Luna, Neville and Luna got up and went to go find the bathroom. Ginny got up and sat where Luna sat, she shifted her hand onto Harry's and holded it, "I knew it was cold." Said Ginny while smiling.

Harry smiled back with excitement jumping around in his stomach, Harry unexpectedly leaned in and so did Ginny, but as soon as their lips met close contact, there was a loud voice yelling. "BLOODY HELL!" Yelled Neville. They all sat and stood there with pure shock. Neville closed the compartment door and ran away as quickly as possible.

Ginny and Harry looked at eachother and still went for the kiss, it was very passionate, Harry moved his hand to her hair and strongly to her waist. Ginny's hands were tightly around his jawline. They were snogging for a few more minuets before the train stopped. Everybody was already packing up and Ginny locked eyes with Harry.

Then out of nowhere Ron and Hermoine finally came, "Here you are!" Said Hermoine, Ron grabbed Harry's wrist pulled him away from Ginny, Ginny winked at him and mouthed Ron is Ron.

Harry smiled and winked back at his future girlfriend.