Chapter One

Louis POV:

I have recently finished my first solo world tour. It was great being on stage again. I love that I was able to perform in Doncaster and have my family there to support me. I wish that Mum and Fizzy were there but I know they looked down on me from Heaven. But for some odd reason, I felt like something was missing. I missed the feeling of being drenched with water and chasing Li and getting him wet. I also missed my shenanigans with Zayn, my brotherly squabbles with Niel, and my inside jokes with Harry. Zayn and I aren't on good terms. We might have said things that hurt the other. I don't think he meant any harm by anything that was said after he left. He did look uncomfortable whenever One Direction was brought up or when asked about his friendships with the lads and me. His face would fall and it looked like he wanted to cry. what was going on? Well, I now get to see my son Freddie. I will talk to you all later.

Zayn:

I am visiting my family in Bradford with my daughter Khai. Everyone is still asleep. I am out on the back porch drinking Yorkshire tea. My mind wonders: this is the only thing Louis would drink. But Niall would always try to get him to drink coffee claiming it was the "drink of the gods". Harry and Liam would agree with Ni. Louis would always be a true Brit. I would just sit there enjoying the show. I left the band back in 2015, But it was not my choice. I was forced to leave and make everything as dramatic as possible for One Direction to gain traction.  Everything that happen after my departure was all planned out but management. I want to tell the lads the truth but was threatened by management that they will end the boys solo careers before them even starting and end the band. I couldn't do that to them especially Louis. since he adored the band more than anything in life. So I chose to leave without saying goodbye. When the news of Jay's passing broke, I wanted to attend both Louis performance and her funeral but management forbid me from doing so. The twitter feud as not entirely me...

Liam:

I am out with Chyrl and Bear enjoying the nice weather. Bu I feel like there's a part of me missing.  I haven't spoken with any of the lad lately. I totally miss having to lecture Louis and Zayn about their prnaks, miss Niall and his black hole of a stomach, and Harry's larky self.

Harry:

There's something missing here. I have had a successful solo career and acting career but why do I feel so unfulfilled.  I miss my late night conversations with Zayn, my moments with Niall, and Liam being Daddy Direction. Louis is a different story.

Niall:

I MISS THE LADS!!! One Direction needs to reunite.