The Family Reunion

Saturday Morning
The boys are getting ready for their siblings' arrival. Louis and Niall are doing last minute cleaning and setting up various foods on the table. Meanwhile in the kitchen Zayn and Harry are cooking lunch. Liam is taking care of the kids. Freddie and Bear hugging Khai.
Ni: What's taking Li so long with the kids?
H: not sure, Zayn, you and Louis should go check and see.
L: sure
Z: maybe Khai having a diva moment having a hard time deciding what to wear she is my daughter after all.
Zouis heads upstairs to find Liam staring in On the trio smiling fondly.
L: Hey li shouldn't you wake them up
LI: Lou how can you not find this adorable
Z: it is adorable but the family is going to be here soon. Let's take a picture, it'll last longer, and send it to Haz and Ni
The three fathers take out their phones and take the photo. Zayn sends it to Ni and Haz through the 1D group chat.
Zayn swiftly sneaks in and detangles Khai from  Bear and Freddie's embrace.
The trio returns downstairs with their respective child 10 minutes later.
Ni: I wish I saw that in person...
H: me too
The doorbell rings.
Z: I got it
When he opens the door, he is tackled in a group hug by the Paynes sisters, Tomlinsons sisters, and Gemma. Greg and his sisters wait their turn.
Z: come in
Le: How dare you not tell us you made up with Louis and the boys!!
Z: I want it to surprise you all
R: Let's out a string of cruses
L: (walks in with Khai in his arms )Hey there are kids around Ruth.
Everyone  gawks at Louis and the baby girl.
G: Who's that?
Z: Well  if you all come in and settle in the living room I can introduce you to my daughter.
Ga: your what
S: His daughter
Le: so she is the reason why you decided to make up with Louis and the boys .
Z: I also realized that I never really got a chance to tell them the truth and then I was forced to do and say all those false statements.
G: what do you mean by you were forced
Z: Simon had seen an opportunity for the band gain popularity. I was already getting so much hate and racial comment. Management was getting tired of my complaints about my mental health. Then I was forced to sign a solo contract. I actually wanted to finish out the tour. I was not going to sign but them had let me look at the new contracts they had drafted up for the lads after One Direction's contract was up. These new contracts were made to ruin their reputation. Harry was going to be forced to become the womanizer the media had always assumed he was, Louis was forced to be someone he is not, Niall was not offered a contract at all, and Liam would become a backup singer for Louis or Harry. At that point, i thought how much worst can things get for me if I sign the solo contract. I was so naive to believe that.
I had planned on going to both Louis' performance and your mother's funeral.  I went to my manager and asked for permission he snapped, "Why so you need to go when they hate you," and "So what if his mother died she's not yours so why do you need to attend." I went against that and had gone to the performance. So as punishment, the label had their social media team start the Twitter feud with Louis. I had no idea they had access to my account. I tried to contact Louis after the first tweet was sent but he already told me to F*** off. Things got worst.  When I started dating Gigi, they had it all planned out: how long before we get engaged, married, start a family any drama with the in-laws and so on. If that was not bad enough, I had to deal with Yolanda's mind games. The whole "dispute" between me and her was all planned.
The little miss in Louis' arms happen to the the only good thing that came out of me going solo. Everyone this is Khai Hadid Mali. Khai, baby girl, come meet your aunties and uncles.
K: Yes Baba
Z: Khai, these are Uncle Louis' sisters: Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe, Doris and his brother Earnest. This is Gemma Uncle Harreh's older sister, those are Uncle Liam's older sisters: Ruth and Nicola, and Finally that is Uncle Niall's older brother Greg.
K: Baba why did you introduce uncle Greg last?
Z: of course you would go there. well because it would have hurt uncle Louis' feeling if I had introduced Greg first when he (Louis) is present and holding you princess. You don't want to see Lou-Lou sad, do you?
K: alright  no I don't
Z: that a good girl.

H: Lunch is ready
Louis and Zayn stands up to go bring their family members food while they play with Khai
L: we will bring you all your food while you play with Khai
Z: Ni, Li can you help us please
Li: Sure
Ni: okay
The quartet heads to the kitchen to bring back plates of food. As everyone got their food, Zayn asked Lottie, Gemma, Ruth and Nicola to talk in private with him.
Ga:  why do you need to talk to us separately?
Z: well there's were other reasons why I wanted to make amends with the boys.
R: which were?
Z: 1) I wanted the boys to be part of Khai's life and I wanted to be part of Freddie and Bear's lives
    2) I wanted you all to meet Khai and have a bond with her. I
   3) I wanted Khai to get to know everyone and know that she will have people who love her other than my parents and sisters since Gigi has decided that her career is more important than her daughter.
Na: repeat that last part again
Z: Gigi chose her career over Khai
Le: how dare she? Khai is so precious.
Z: I want Khai to know she has you four and my sisters whenever she needs anything girl related that she would have talked to Gigi about
Ga: you're really upset with () to not even refer her as Khai's mom or "love" but use her name.
R: now I know why you asked us to talk privately
Z: yea thank you to all of you in advance.
Le, Ruth, Gemma, and, Nicola: no problem Zain we're family

The five return to the group.