The others (Final)

Dinner at Kings Cross

The trio arrives
Waiter: how may i help you
Z: I have a reservation under Zayn Malik (whispers in his ear.)
W: well you reserved a place for a gathering of ~30
Z the rest will be here soon
W: well right this way then.
Z: thank you. Ladies first
Le: why thank you, kind sir
D: my pleasure mr. gentleman
Le: how are you feeling about this?
Z: if I'm telling you I'm not shitting my pants then i am absolutely lying.
D: but you handled telling louis without support
Z: even without support I was able to do it because the possibility of being part of Freddie's life was a driving factor.
But having Louis' support meant everything when telling the boys. Havin your support Dionya along with Waliyha and Saffa help me with telling the extended family.
Le: Guess if it wasn't for Khai you wouldn't have reached out?
Z: I would have but it could be too late when I did...

The rest of the party shows up:
W: you must be part of mr. Malik's Party
PE: yes we are
W: follow me
The group follows him
Perrie sits directly in front of Zayn; little mix follows next to Lottie sat 5 seconds of summer; across from Michael sat Bella. Camilla sat next to Michael.Shawn, Selena, Taylor, and Ariana sat next to each other. Lewis, Kendall, Kylie, and Ed sat across from Shawn, Selena, and Taylor respectably.

Shawn: Why be silent all those years and now wanting to tell the truth?
Z: If you had been manipulated to think that everyone you cared about hated you for the way you left things. And if you were forced to signed a solo contract after reading what the label had written up your brothers you would understand
Ls: What do you mean?
Z: Simon had seen an opportunity for the band gain popularity. I was already getting so much hate and racial comment. Management was getting tired of my complaints about my mental health. Then I was forced to sign a solo contract. I actually wanted to finish out the tour. I was not going to sign but them had let me look at the new contracts they had drafted up for the lads after One Direction's contract was up.
Ta: What
Ari: how much worst could it get from how they were already being treated?
Z it's unimaginable
Mi: how

Z:These new contracts were made to ruin their reputation. Harry was going to be forced to become the womanizer the media had always assumed he was, Louis was forced to be someone he is not, Niall was not offered a contract at all, and Liam would become a backup singer for Louis or Harry.
Jd:Really
Js: so you agreed to the contract
Z: yes; At that point, i thought how much worst can things get for me if I sign the solo contract. I was so naive to believe that.
I had planned on going to both Louis' performance and your mother's funeral. I went to my manager and asked for permission he snapped, "Why so you need to go when they hate you," and "So what if his mother died she's not yours so why do you need to attend." I went against that and had gone to the performance. So as punishment, the label had their social media team start the Twitter feud with Louis.
Se: you let everyone believe that you were the bad guy all this time when in actuality you were the "persecuted hero"
Z: You can say that
Ca: why didn't you try to explain things then?
Z: I had no idea they had access to my account. I tried to contact Louis after the first tweet was sent but he already told me to F*** off. Things got worst. When I started dating Gigi, they had it all planned out: how long before we get engaged, married, start a family any drama with the in-laws and so on. If that was not bad enough, I had to deal with Yolanda's mind games. The whole "dispute" between me and her was all planned.
Khai happen to be the only good thing that came out of me going solo.

B: i am sorry that my mother set you up like thsat Zayn, and my sister abandoning her responsibility as a mother for her career.
Z:Bells, you should not be apologizing on behalf your mother let alone your sister. But i do appreciate the effort.
You, Anwar, and the twins are still allowed to be part of Khai's life. As long as either one of my sisters or myself is present your mother is allowed to see Khai.
B: Thanks zayn that means a lot to us.
Z: Jessy and Jade it looks like you're dying to ask me a question.
Jd: How did you get back in contact with Perrie?
Z: It was a coincidence. She was at my record label for some reason. I saw her then got an anxiety attack. She sat down and stayed until i was calm. We started talking as friends.
Js: you would keep each other up to date on things up until Félicité's death...
Z: Yes
Jd: Why
Z: I guess it felt good to have someone other than family to talk to. I never meant to have her keep the fact that she was back in contact with me from anyone .
Js: How did Leigh-Anne find out?
Z: she caught Perrie and I at the cafe. I gave her the synopsis of everything that happened from the time of my departure to my re-connection with Pez.
Li-A: when are we going to meet the little princess
Z: After  dinner the lads are having date night with their wives so the kids are together at my place being babysat by the rest of our siblings.
Ash: what is this I hear about the next generation of Malikson and Daddy directin
Z:  well it happened when the boys and the lads met Khai. Freddie and Khai started chasing Liam around with smirks on their faces and an arm behind their backs respectively and Bear following close behind yelling! "Freddie, Khai, Stop, before somebody gets hurt.
All:  laughs wish we could have been there
Ta: how did they stop
Z: when Harry said! "Guess history is repeating itself ." The kids stopped and looked up at us. Khai then asked, "What does unca harreh mean Baba?
Ari: wait she calls Harry "harreh"
Jd: well like father, like daughter
Z: she also calls him Harold and Haz
Ed: looks like we have a Zouis supporter
Z: you all will fawn over this.
All: what?
Zayn projects the picture of Freddie and  Bear hugging Khai in their sleep
Everyone: Aww
Le & D: when was this
Z: right before you and the other siblings showed up.
Lk: Looks like the kids are already attached to each other
Ky: what do you expect their fathers were basically brothers for years
Ls: sucks that management ruined everything
Cami: yeah
Pez:  how are you and Louis, Z
Z: we are back but need time to get to where we were before I left
Pez: understandable
Li-A: you two were always the closest so he was hurt the most
They all finished their dinner.
Z: let's get this show on the road