The Boys

Two days after Zayn and Louis talk things out:

Harry POV:

The boys and I have met up a few times lately. It is really nice to see them but something is still missing. But today we get to see Bear and Freddie. I can't wait.

Liam:

It's weird I have been trying to get a hold of Louis but it goes to voicemail and he has not responded to my texts. On the other hand Ni, Haz, and I have been catching up. Seems like their solo careers are going strong and H's acting is getting up there too. Guess Lou's still trying to find a sound that represents him well that's why he doesn't have an album out yet. Zayn's working on his second.

Niall:

I miss the old days. The 5 of us.

Li: Have you two been able to reach Louis?

H: no why?

Li: I've tried calling but it goes to voice mail and he hasn't answered my text

Ni: I have called him but it sounded like he was in a rush and hung up as quickly as he picked up.

H: You should ask Dani to call El?

Li: thanks for the idea Haz. Dani!!!

Dani: yes Liam

Li Can you call el and see if Louis okay?

Dani: why?

Li: I tried calling but it comes to voicemail and he doesn't respond to my text and the boys have tried and he does talk long and hangs up in a rush.

Dani: okay I will since that does not sound like how he normally is?

Dani and El:

Dani: hey el is lou okay

E: dani, he is why do you ask

Dani: well, Liam tried calling but it comes to voicemail and he doesn't respond to his texts and the boys have tried and he does talk long and hangs up in a rush.

E: oh, you'll find out in 5 minutes

Dani: huh

E: did you not check social media

Dani: huh (gets her laptop and log on to Twitter) oh my Jesus

E: yea so Louis has been hanging out with zayn and getting Freddie acquainted with him.

dani: thanks el

Louis, Zayn, and Freddie arrive at Liam's

F: Uncle Ni, Uncle Haz, Uncle Li

Li: hey freddie

Ni: LT2

H: Tommo jr

L: Fredward, don't go running off like that

Z: Lou, he is just excited to see his uncles.

LI NI and Haz freeze after hearing the thick accent

Ni: Lou you're not going to kill him are you?

L: no we made up a couple of days ago.

Li: Louis why haven't you answered my calls.

L: well, I was reconnecting with Zayn and introducing him to Freddie

H: at least you could tell us that

L: I wanted it to be a surprise. We all should sit down before Zayn tells you all the truth

They all head to Liam's living room and sit on the couch

L: No one interrupts Zayn. save your questions and comments to the end

Z: I was dealing with a lot of hate. I could handle most of it but the ones that got to me were about my race and calling me a terrorist and demanding I go back to my country. I brought this up to management and they told me to ignore it. I then brought it up to Simon and he told me to man up. On top of that, I was getting tired of management ruling over our lives. Forced me to go to vocal lessons to see how high my voice can reach to the point of me losing my voice and having to be put on vocal rest until the concert. I was getting tired of performing the same songs every night and having to go to interviews every day. I could watch you all get used and manipulated any longer. I could not really talk to any of you about how I was feeling because I saw how much you all loved performing together. The space between us kept getting deeper. I was forced out of the band. Though I wanted to make the type of music that I wanted, I still wanted to finish out the tour with you lads. But Simon saw an opportunity for One Direction to gain popularity and jump on it. He offered me a solo contract under the conditions:  1) I would make my departure as dramatic as it could be 2) I  could not tell you lads the truth until the time was right. 3) deny any close relationships or friendships with you four. You all need to know what was said in the interviews was not my thoughts at all. Everything was planned for One Direction to gain traction. Everything was basically preprogrammed for me to make me look like I didn't want to be in the band. Though I did joke about not wanting to be part of the band, I truly did enjoy being in the studio and on the tour bus with you all. I will do anything to get back to the way we all were.

Li: why did you make the decision for us?

Z: At first I didn't want to leave, but then they let me look at the new contracts that had already been made for you all once One Direction was over... It was horrible. They wanted to make Harry into the womanizer the media always assumed he was. Force Louis to be someone he is not. not sign Niall at all. and Li would have been a background singer for either Louis or Harry. I was not going to let that happen. At that point in time I didn't care for my career I rather them ruin me and mine than any of yours. They already caused me to develop an eating disorder so what could be worst than that.

H: I was supposed to be your best friend and let you fight alone. You should hate me.

Z: Haz I could never hate you. You all were angry at how I handled things and left without saying goodbye. I have hurt you all in various ways. from what I said after my cowardly departure to my immaturity leading up to the day I left unannounced.

Li Ni and Haz: We forgive you.

L: Group Hug

Li: I want you to meet someone.

Liam goes upstairs to find Bear.

Li: Z, this is my son Bear. Bear, this is your Uncle Zayn.

Z: Hi bear.

Bear: waves

Li: you can go back upstairs and play with Freddie