Testing and Preparations

When Izuku awoke he found himself in the trash piles. This wasn't something irregular for him. He'd regularly sleep in his trash piles, preferring it to the Yagi household, the depressiveness of that statement not being lost on him. Izuku didn't think anything of it, believing last night to have just been an especially vivid dream. That was until he brought his hand up to his forehead and felt not skin, but scales.

That sensation was all it took for him to snap awake. It wasn't a dream. Last night really happened. Izuku looked down at his hands as he felt the tears begin to fall once again. It was real, he was All For One, a monster.

Izuku doesn't know how long he spent there just crying before he regained his bearings. Now with a calm and clear mind, he began to catalog everything he remembered. "Okay, so I ran away from home and was attacked in an alley. I defended myself by t-... taking the quirks... of my three attackers," he muttered to himself. He then let his analytical mind take over, "The quirks I have now are the wing quirk I got from the woman. Since I was able to put them away easily I assume they're a transformation quirk. The scale quirk I got from the guy. This one seems to be a mutation quirk. It never turned off in my sleep even though transformation quirks don't last that long. Then there was the fire quirk I got from the last man, emitter."

Izuku took a breath from his self-analyzing before continuing onto the quirk that let everything happen. "Then there's my... true... quirk. All For One, the ability to take and give quirks," he said as he looked at his hand, more specifically at the hole in it. "This must be a mutation from All For One. I don't know why I'd have it otherwise." Izuku thought more and remembered, "Possible transformative aspect of All For One. My eyes turned red. Then there are the psychological changes I experienced, though those could be from me just being excited to have a quirk. Last, there was the red lightning I created. Bio-electricity?"

When Izuku was done analyzing the quirks he had from what he remembered he decided to experiment. He called upon the fire quirk and held the blaze in front of him. He tried to see if there was anywhere else he could produce fire but came up empty. He could only produce it from his palms.

He dismissed the fire, not wanting to burn anything or make more smoke in his cramped new home. He then tried to pull out his wings and found it was surprisingly easy. He looked at the ink-black wings and tried to move them around as best he could. It felt weird to use an appendage he'd never had before.

When he got more accustomed to the wing's presence he checked his back in the reflection of a toaster lodged in the trash that surrounded the gazebo. The wings seemed to just move through his shirt like it wasn't there. When he tried to move the shirt however the parts where the wings were wouldn't budge. "A weird phasing aspect?" he muttered to himself.

He fixed his shirt and then put his wings away. When he was done he took off his shirt and looked at his back for any details that would suggest a wing quirk. He found a perfect tattoo of his wings on his back. They looked extremely realistic despite being on his skin. He then released his wings from his back and watched in awe as they seemed to materialize from his back. When it was done the tattoo was gone and his wings were out. "Mutation related to transformation?" he muttered out. When he was done he put his wings away again and put his shirt back on.

When he was done he looked back to his final quirk. Well, the final quirk he got last night. He looked at the scales and inspected them. They were green, like he remembered from the man. There was nothing special to them, the only detail he found even remotely interesting was the hole in his hand.

That brought him onto the main course of his quirks. He pulled at All For One, the sensation coming naturally to him, as the red bio-electric lightning surrounded him. He marveled at them before thinking back to the alley when he took the scale quirk. The lightning surrounded his arms.