Meeting the Blond Yandere

Soon after Nezu was called and given the rundown, Eraserhead was brought in on the case. When they learned everything about the mini All For One and Izuku their opinion of All Might dropped dramatically while they simultaneously realized how much they needed him.

A small task force was immediately created to find not only the newly dubbed Small For One but Izuku too. It didn't take long for them to realize that if Small For One knew anything about All Might then he might take Izuku as a hostage to get to All Might.

Thus the task force was made. All Might would be the one to intervene if All For One was involved, Eraser would work on finding Izuku and dealing with Small For One, Tsukauchi would find anyone who suddenly lost their quirk and inform the rest and Nezu would be the brains of the operation.

In a different part of the city, Izuku was just doing what he had to to survive. He'd sleep during the day to avoid pedestrians and go out at night to find food and hopefully find a job. He started by walking but a week into it he began using his wings quirk to get around. He had quite a few "unstable landings" when he first started. He always made sure to wear a mask that covered his lower face he'd stolen from a hospital, just in case, someone spotted him. 

On occasion, he'd find a crime scene happening and intervene. This usually leads to the attacker being left quirkless. When he went to intervene he didn't want to steal their quirks, but they were just so helpless and defenseless. If anything he was doing the world a favor by removing their ability to hurt people. They could still live a normal life after that, he wasn't crippling them or something. At least that's how he justifies it to himself.

Due to his vigilante activities, he'd gained some more quirks.

2D (Transformation): The quirk user converts their entire body into a graffiti-like state that allows them to walk on flat surfaces. *The original user used the quirk to steal from people's houses and escape under the door.

Lightning God (Emitter): The quirk user can create and manipulate all types of electricity. *The previous user used his quirk to attempt to rape a young woman, using the quirk to keep her from resisting. Don't feel too bad about this one.

Knives (Emitter): The quirk user can create and manipulate hard-light knife constructs. *Original user was a serial killer. He'd been trying to use his quirk to kill a man and his family in his home. Luckily I had 2D and Lightning God and was able to use them to get to and subdue him.

Other than using his quirks in battles Izuku had put Lightning God to good use when he began using it to power his phone and the computer he found in the trash and fixed up. He used Knives as a way to cut up anything he needed for dinner. On occasion, he'd use 2D to sneak into homes and take some food. 

He did notice something odd though. When he checked the old toaster lodged in the wall of his garbage pile that he called a mirror, it looked like the roots of his hair were white. Not wanting to waste any time trying to find the cause he went online and found a hair salon that had a worker with a hair growth quirk and a license to use it. 

When he arrived he asked specifically for the person with a hair growth quirk. He sat in the salon chair and waited while she used her quirk on him. He felt his scalp become itchy but ignored it, assuming it was nothing but a side effect of her quirk. He wanted to dissect it but quickly stopped that thought process when he saw his eyes flash red. He shut his eyes and waited for when she was done to open his eyes. When he looked in the mirror to see his now long hair was snow-white with forest green on the tips. 

He told the lady he wanted her to cut his hair like it was before. When she was done he inspected the new look and was impressed. His hair was styled like it was before but instead of forest green, his hair was snow white. He smiled at his new style before paying the woman with some of the money he'd saved up before he ran away.