The Quirk Void and the Police

When Izuku woke up he wasn't in the trash pile anymore. Instead, he found himself in a dark void with the ground around him being made of some odd black water he was somehow standing on. An occasional streak of red lightning reminiscent of his bio-electricity from All For One would occasionally come down from the sky around him. When he looked up to discern the source he came to the immediate conclusion that he wasn't anywhere on earth anymore. 

Above him was more darkness with a few major bodies. The one that drew his attention first was what looked like a large vortex going towards a pit of darkness somehow more dark than the void around it. Like a gaping hole in reality. It reminded him of the pictures of black holes he'd seen back in his old school library. The event horizon would be the oddly dark hole in the middle, and the red vortex around it would be the accretion disk. 

The only thing that told him that this wasn't a black hole would be the storm inside the accretion disk

The only thing that told him that this wasn't a black hole would be the storm inside the accretion disk. It looked like a storm made of red lightning that would periodically strike around him, though never hitting him. 

The last thing he noticed, he noticed because of how small it was

The last thing he noticed, he noticed because of how small it was. Going around the black hole, but never entering the storm, were many multicolored lights. Ten to be exact. For some reason he couldn't place, all the lights seemed oddly familiar. He wanted to get a closer look at them, and as if he commanded it, they all flew down and surrounded him. 

Izuku was both startled and confused. How'd the lights know he wanted to get a closer look at them? How'd they move against the black hole-like thing above them? The thing that confused him the most was, why did they only move when he wanted them to? He took a closer look at the lights and noticed some odd details about them. 

One looked like it was made of yellow electricity, another was just a ball of fire, and another looked almost 2D. The one that made him realize what these lights were was the little black light that seemed to be made out of ink with bat-like wings around it. The same kind of wings Tattooed Wings gave him. That's when everything clicked. These weren't lights, they were quirks. His quirks. 

"If that's the case then that means that," he mumbled his thought process into the void as he lifted his head towards the swirling red storm above him, "Is All For One."