Announcement

I hate having to do this, I really do, but I can't continue this book, My Little Scientist, or the one-shots book, at least not anytime soon. It's really hard to write a book in a fandom you're not into like you were 2-3 years ago, not to mention I haven't updated in almost a year. 

It's nobody else's fault, no one's harassing me to continue the book, no one's bullying me into continuing the book, I just don't have the motivation or ideas to finish this book with a good ending, or create some sort of story to my little scientist, or the one-shots.

I do also see the comments on my book, all of them. I see people voting for them and saving them to their reading list, and it makes me happy that people still were seeing my books, but I can't continue them, not right now.

I'm not leaving the sonic fandom, it is still a very important part of my childhood, and I've met some really cool people while I was active in it. However, the three books I have published; His reality, Sonic characters x oc's, and My little scientist are all on long-term hiatus, meaning that they will be continued, just not anytime soon. 

Having acknowledged my previous books, there is some good news to this. I am currently in the cookie run/kingdom fandom (mainly) and have started writing a new story about an oc I created, which I plan on posting hopefully sometime in June. While sonic is no longer my current fandom, while I'm in the cookie run fandom, I'll try to write as much as I can. 

But bliss, what will you now? 

Well, I'm going to try to actually upload every month starting in June, whether it's something on my other social media or here, even if it's an announcement, chapter, or whatever.  So if you'd like to continue following me, great! If you are going to unfollow me, fair enough. That is all I have to say as of right now, my page will be undergoing some changes today and over the weekend

I'm sorry everyone :/

~Bliss