Siege: Part 1

Cybertron, the homeworld of the autonomous mechanical beings called Cybertronians layed in ruins. Two factions engaged in ferocious fighting to determine the future of their world. One on the brink of defeat, the other on brink of total domination. Three cybertronians can be seen walking through the ruins of a once-great city. The tallest of the three wondered when they would arrive at their destination.

Y/N: Are we almost there Bee?

Bumblebee: Yes, just a few more klicks from here.

Wheeljack: Incoming!! (*pointing at Decepticons*)

Y/N: Take cover!

All three Cybertronian took cover in nearby debris. As a Decepticon Seeker passed, it was instantly shot down by anti-air guns. The Seeker crashed down in front of the trio. Y/N was the first to check the surroundings, making sure it was clear.

Y/N: (low voice)All clear. You guys alright?

Bumblebee:(low voice) Yeah. All good.

Wheeljack:(low voice) Same here. Let's g-whoa-.

As Wheeljack was standing up he accidentally tripped, making some noise.

Bumblebee: Shhhh.

Wheeljack: Sorry I-

Y/N: Watch out!

The trio went back to hiding as a Decepticon seeker transformed out of his jet form and scanned the area for any cybertronian life. After a while, the seeker left.

Y/N: Scrap that was close.

Bumblebee: Do you know how I survive out here? I don't make noise, and I don't draw attention to myself.

Wheeljack: Sorry about that.

Bumblebee: It's called stealth, try using it before I regret bringing you both here.

Wheeljack: The Autobots ain't paying you for attitude, we're paying you to find Energon.

Y/N: Come on you two we better leave before more seekers arrive.

The three Cybertronians kept walking towards their destination, Bumblebee leading both Y/N and Wheeljack. After a short while, they reached a dead end. Wheeljack looked at Y/N with a confused look while Y/N just shrugged.

Wheeljack: I ain't a big fan of dead ends kid.

Bumblebee:(chuckles) Then you'll be really happy when I activate this hidden hatch, kid.

As Bumblebee finished his sentence, he activated a hatch hidden within the dead end. Both Y/N and Wheeljack were shocked to see the amount of energon scattered around the hidden building.

Y/N: (Chuckles) You still got it Bee ( slaps his back).

Bumblebee: I always keep my word Y/N.

Wheeljack: Well polish my tailpipe! You weren't lying at all kid. This will keep the Autobots in the fight  for a few cycles... at least

Y/N: I'll send Clutch to scan for more to be collected.

Y/N pressed a button on his wrist and ejected a small drone from his right shoulder.

Y/N: Clutch, I need you to scan the area for any energon that can be collected, whatever you find that you can carry place it on this crate. (Y/N pointed to a nearby crate that was empty). Is that understood?

Clutch:*beeping noise*

Y/N: Good, get going.

Wheeljack and Bumblebee looked at Y/N amazed by the drone he had at his disposal. Bumblebee was confused as to how such a small drone would be able to carry energon since it didn't have limbs.