Siege: Part 2

Megacycles(hours) Later
Y/N and Chromia were peacefully resting. Y/N woke up first and looked at the sleeping femme who was hugging him. He was grateful for her, she was the one who changed his life for the better. Remembering of all the events that they have been through made him kissed her in the forehead. At that moment, Chromia woke up and smiled at Y/N.

Y/N: Slept well beautiful?

Chromia: With you next to me, always.

Y/N: *smiles* We better get prepared for to-[comms beeping] Huh, Elita's calling me *answers* Y/N here.

Elita: *comms* Y/N, thank you for picking up. Listen, Optimus is holding an emergency meeting. Report to the medical bay with Chromia ASAP.

Y/N: *comms* Copy that, we'll be there in a bit ma'am. * ends call*

Chromia: What did she say?

Y/N: There's gonna be an emergency meeting in the medical bay. Come on, let's go.

Time skip

As Y/N and Chromia entered the medical bay, they saw Hound, Cog, and Sideswipe huddled next to Red Alert. Y/N and Chromia greeted the group but quickly noticed on what or who Red Alert was working on.

On a medical table, Red Alert was scanning an unconscious Clutch. Y/N quickly went to check on his companion.

Y/N: What happened to him?!

Red Alert: From the looks of my scans, it appears that an EMP pulse knocked him out.

Y/N: *looking at Clutch* Any idea who might have done it?

Red Alert: No clue at the moment, Prime was the one who brought him here earlier. He probably knows.

On queue, Optimus Prime and Elita one walked in to the medical bay. Prime walked into the middle of the group before proceeding to speak.

Optimus: My fellow Autobots, I have called this meeting to inform you of an unfortunate development... We have reports that Ultra Magnus has surrendered to Megatron.

Y/N: Oh no...

Hound: WHAT?!

Chromia: Are you serious?!

Cog: Ultra Magnus!

Sideswipe: How could he!

There was a lot of panic and confusion going around the Autobots. Questioning as to why Ultra Magnus would do such a foolish thing. Elita on the other hand tried to keep everyone calm.

Elita: Settle down everyone.

Everyone settled down but there was still a lot of confusion going on. Cog was the first to question Ultra Magnus' action.

Cog: Why in the name of Primus would he surrender?

Optimus: Ultra Magnus and I have different views of the war. He believes that it is time to stop fighting.

Sideswipe: That's total scrap!

Y/N: You know how well Decepticons treat their prisoners Prime. If the Autobots surrender, then it will mean certain death for us all. *Quiet tone* Especially for Decepticon deserters...

Chromia looked at Y/N with a sad expression. She then turned her attention towards Optimus.

Chromia: What's your view, Optimus?

Optimus looked at her and spoke in a confident tone.

Optimus: I will never stop fighting for our freedom.